Best player at the club?

kippaxwarrior said:
forward/skill Robinho
midfield Barry
defence Toure
goalkeeper Given

most important player this season- Barry

I still think the most important player will be Given. The ammount of points he's gonna save us is huge. Best keeper in the prem.

Why's this in the transfer forum?
Do we vote on our best player then sell him like they do over the road?

apple pie corner said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
How the fuck have you started a thread ? and what does it have to do with transfers ?

oh and I cant pick one individual as there are a number of players with differing talents, I am most looking forwards to watching Robinho this season though.

What a "nasty" response!!

Oh.... Robinho all the way

Shut up you tart, Im old and easily confused, there was a 50 post limit to starting threads. (clearly that has been scrapped)

Robinho for sure

robbie
tevez
adebeyor
barry
ireland

de jong is one to watch this season!! Really see this guy becoming something big

apple pie corner said:
What a "nasty" response!!

Oh.... Robinho all the way

Shut up you tart, Im old and easily confused, there was a 50 post limit to starting threads. (clearly that has been scrapped)

Oh dear, its the bluemoon police again!!!

Norbit Nimrod said:

Oh dear, its the bluemoon police again!!!

Chief inspector of the Bluemoon police me mate thats right, you got your license for chatting bollox ?
;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.