Best player at the club?

BringBackSwales said:
whats this got to do with a transfer forum?

Sssshhh the people dont like being told lol just go and start any thread you want anywhere and join the love in, Im going with "Barm or Muffin" in Technical, "My first game" in the transfer forum and Im going to reveal who my source at Everton is on the main board, It'll be like the Da Vinci code trying to find stuff lol
;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
How the fuck have you started a thread ? and what does it have to do with transfers ?

oh and I cant pick one individual as there are a number of players with differing talents, I am most looking forwards to watching Robinho this season though.

you only need 20 posts now apparently......

this thread is the very reason it shud go back up to 50 !!

Best regarding his function is Given.
He is one of the best goal keepers in the world.

Most valuable and best to watch Robbie.

Given gets my respect Robbie gets me excited.

How the fuck have you started a thread ? and what does it have to do with transfers ?

oh and I cant pick one individual as there are a number of players with differing talents, I am most looking forwards to watching Robinho this season though.

Chill out mate... If you dont want to comment then dont bother

Rodenberger10 said:

Chill out mate... If you dont want to comment then dont bother

tin hat

Definately has to be Robbie because he has pure skill and a gift with the ball at his feet. The man has the first touch of a freaking angel, thats how ridiculous it is sometimes! He is smart and has great vision as well as excellent passing. Obviously not the most physical player but the most exciting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.