Best player at the club?

johnmc said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Nah, fuck em sput, Ive given up. I'll just post what I want where I want, it seems easier lol

Thats not how it works. Everything should be posted in the Transfer forum regardless of its topic. That is all.

No worries mate i know what you mean ;)

I was watching that seaside rescue on BBC 1 last night and saw a few people I knew and have been out with a few times when visiting. Its strange seeing people you know on the TV and its true, it does add weight.

Fuckin hell if it bothers you that much go and have a cry to some of the mods to get it moved for you.

Sick of people with a thousand and odd posts having a go at some of the new members for miss posting. Get a life.

sput the wonder pig said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I was watching that seaside rescue on BBC 1 last night and saw a few people I knew and have been out with a few times when visiting. Its strange seeing people you know on the TV and its true, it does add weight.

more importantly ... what are you listening to right now ?

I have diarrhea today and my bum stings! Also I am trying to emodium up as best I can as I'm about to go for a snowboard shred at ChillFactore. Thought I'd contribute ;-)

Norbit Nimrod said:
Fuckin hell if it bothers you that much go and have a cry to some of the mods to get it moved for you.

Sick of people with a thousand and odd posts having a go at some of the new members for miss posting. Get a life.

Its not a miss posting though. The Transfer forum is where there is the most activity at the minute, so to get recognised or just because you want a reply you fore it in there regardless.

The best ones are the one that have a mute link to transfers such as "who will score more, Tevez or Owen"

Norbit Nimrod said:

whys it bothering you that it may or may not be bothering me ? and i dont have a thousand odd posts...

i have about 880 over 11 months .. which works out about 2.6 posts per day.....

why didnt you make a new thread about it as you have 50 posts now !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.