Best player at the club?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
for me robbie.

PS Nixon shut up whinging you little woman or il get my brute to batter yours again!!!

;)

See Norbert ! you just needed to ask nicely like the Goat ;o)

Good to hear from you Blue,

You too pal :)

I see you have been having some fun in this forum, i hope they have been taking to your sense of humour.

Not my cup of tea in here, but i thought id be brave and have a look.

Feed-The-Goat said:
See Norbert ! you just needed to ask nicely like the Goat ;o)

Good to hear from you Blue,

I see you have been having some fun in this forum, i hope they have been taking to your sense of humour.

Seems to be very little middle ground, Im either a sarcy bastard or ...........

Nope think thats covered it but there are a few nice kind people that talk to me.
(and just between me and you, there are some right barmpots as well)

Feed-The-Goat said:

Nope think thats covered it but there are a few nice kind people that talk to me.

now thats why i hardly ever venture over this side. I prefer to be safe in off topic where its quiet, and i havent seen you in there for a while also, have you set up shop permanently in here.

off topic could do with being spiced up a bit, its gone lets say "miserable" just recently :(

Feed-The-Goat said:

now thats why i hardly ever venture over this side. I prefer to be safe in off topic where its quiet, and i havent seen you in there for a while also, have you set up shop permanently in here.

off topic could do with being spiced up a bit, its gone lets say "miserable" just recently :(

well dont come on here with your misery !!!!!!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.