Best player at the club?

sput the wonder pig said:
Norbit Nimrod said:
Fuckin hell if it bothers you that much go and have a cry to some of the mods to get it moved for you.

Sick of people with a thousand and odd posts having a go at some of the new members for miss posting. Get a life.

whys it bothering you that it may or may not be bothering me ? and i dont have a thousand odd posts...

i have about 880 over 11 months .. which works out about 2.6 posts per day.....

why didnt you make a new thread about it as you have 50 posts now !!!

Look, you're reading into it to much. And for your information I do post in the relevent forums.

Just sick of people who think they've got more posts than someone else that gives them the right to basically bollock someone. Like it somehow makes them superior.

Like I said, if you lot are that arsed, speak to a mod. Don't have a crack at the bloke who created the post and make them feel like a tit.

Norbit Nimrod said:
Look, you're reading into it to much. And for your information I do post in the relevent forums.

Just sick of people who think they've got more posts than someone else that gives them the right to basically ballock someone. Like it somehow makes them superior.

Like I said, if you lot are that ared, speak to a mod. Don't have a crack at the bloke who created the post and make them feel like a tt.

Not an attack at you as such mate if it was you that start this although it probably feels like that. Just it is happening a lot - so many threads in the transfer forum have no transfer related points.

Plus, I am Chief Inspector of the Thread Police and I am just doing my job. Believe me I don't even look at how many posts people have made as it is irrelevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.