Best Player In The World Who Doesn't Play For Barca or Real

Tevez is our 1 World Class player we have at the moment that most teams around would love to have him.

Another year or so and you can say the same about Silva and Kompany would now walk into the starting line ups for both Barca and Real. De Jong as a holding midfielder is up there with the best in my view.

Vidic, Fabregas, Kompany, Shrek, Robben, Gomez, Eto'o, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic are just a few. My vote is probably Fabregas, best midfielder bar Xavi and Iniesta

I feel like I'm biased suggesting Tevez...but, since he signed for us no player has scored as many Premier League goals as Carlos. He also scored that stunning goal for Argentina at the world cup.... sod it, don't care if I'm being biased, outside of Real Madrid and Barcelona I'd say its Tevez

- No neutrals will agree (fair enough, there are a lot of great players out there) as Tevez isn't fashionable, his workrate, which gets him so many plaudits (and also contributes to him being world class in my opinion) also means he's not as easy on the eye as some of the showboaters out there and I think that leads people in to discounting him as world class.

Sneijder, and he'd be the second best player at Real Madrid. In fact, who at Real other than Ronaldo is in the BPITW discussion?

According to the British media it's Scott "yard dog" Parker and the poor man's Petrov who plays for Spurs.

I would say Tevez and Fabregas.

At the end of next season it will be Mario Balotelli, if the poor bugger can stay injury free for long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.