Best Player In The World Who Doesn't Play For Barca or Real

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I feel like I'm biased suggesting Tevez...but, since he signed for us no player has scored as many Premier League goals as Carlos. He also scored that stunning goal for Argentina at the world cup.... sod it, don't care if I'm being biased, outside of Real Madrid and Barcelona I'd say its Tevez

- No neutrals will agree (fair enough, there are a lot of great players out there) as Tevez isn't fashionable, his workrate, which gets him so many plaudits (and also contributes to him being world class in my opinion) also means he's not as easy on the eye as some of the showboaters out there and I think that leads people in to discounting him as world class.

If Tevez did for utd what he has done for us he would be lauded as 1 of the best players in the world

Silva ahead of Sneijder when he hasn't achieved anything yet? Come off it. Sneijder was the driving force behind the Dutch run to the final and Inters treble winning season. Silva is a quality player, but he will have to do it on the biggest stages first.

Doesn't Play For Barca or Real?

Robben.

Bundesliga 2009 - 2011
38 Games - 28 Goals - 17 Assists

Champions League 2009 - 2011
12 Games - 5 Goals - 2 Assists

Had a 7 month injury.

Any Questions?

Easy win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.