Best Player In The World Who Doesn't Play For Barca or Real

Neymar, Fabregas, Vidic, Tevez, Torres, Rooney, Aguero, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic, Forlan, Silva, Maicon, Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Di Natale, Ribery, van Persie, Robben, Eto'o

There are countless World Class players all over who don't play for Real/Barca<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
Gar said:
Sneijder, and he'd be the second best player at Real Madrid. In fact, who at Real other than Ronaldo is in the BPITW discussion?

Casillas, Ramos, Di Maria, Kaka, Higuain. Any one of them in my opinion could stake a claim to be the Best Player In The World in a single season.

Jackson-ctid said:
Neymar, Fabregas, Vidic, Tevez, Torres, Rooney, Aguero, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic, Forlan, Silva, Maicon, Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Di Natale, Ribery, van Persie, Robben, Eto'o

There are countless World Class players all over who don't play for Real/Barca

-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm --

Gar said:
Sneijder, and he'd be the second best player at Real Madrid. In fact, who at Real other than Ronaldo is in the BPITW discussion?

Casillas, Ramos, Di Maria, Kaka, Higuain. Any one of them in my opinion could stake a claim to be the Best Player In The World in a single season.

All very good players, but the only hype machine worse than the United one is Madrid's. Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world so if we're including goalkeepers he's in the discussion, but as for everyone else? Maybe Higuain if he could stay healthy. Ramos is overrated, Kaka is a season or two from a one way trip back to Brazil and Di Maria is wildly incossistent. Once again great players, but I'd take a lot of the other players named in this thread over most of them. In fact if I'm picking a right back for my premier league team I'm taking Micah Richards before Ramos.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:37 am --<br /><br />
Viva Rivaldo said:
Gar said:
Mesut Özil will be up there, in a season or two.

I'll go for Bebé.

Really? He's a shit player. Good thing you're not running a football team.

Vidic, A.Cole, Sneijder, Fabregas, Rooney.

That would be list (not in order) of players who would be all plausible enough depending on what you were looking for.

If Essien was still at the same level he was at I'd have him in there to.

Gar said:
Jackson-ctid said:

There are countless World Class players all over who don't play for Real/Barca

-- Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm --

Gar said:

All very good players, but the only hype machine worse than the United one is Madrid's. Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the world so if we're including goalkeepers he's in the discussion, but as for everyone else? Maybe Higuain if he could stay healthy. Ramos is overrated, Kaka is a season or two from a one way trip back to Brazil and Di Maria is wildly incossistent. Once again great players, but I'd take a lot of the other players named in this thread over most of them. In fact if I'm picking a right back for my premier league team I'm taking Micah Richards before Ramos.

Kaka is still at the top of his game, he just needs to play regularly, he was amazing at the World Cup and throughout the season, he has shown that he's still got it. He needs to move to a club who will build a team around him to prosper though. I'll accept that Di Maria is inconsistent but maybe in a year or 2, will be a lot better. Ramos is definitely not overrated as a Right Back, against Spurs, he had Bale in his back pocket the whole match which was something Maicon couldn't do and we all know how much he has been lauded as one of the world's best.

Kaka - needs a System made for him, a free Role.

Di Maria - aint overrated, look at other Worldclass Wingers, there just a few. He is defintly over International Class.

Higuan - Is a perfect Copy of Miroslav Klose, he will score but he needs a hack Chances and Service. Big Point there bout Worldclass, nope Eto'o or Tevez here.

Ramos - is a allrounder. He can be used to play every Position. Just take a look at Spains perfomance in the Final, he managed to handle 80m of the Field alone. Very strong and very precise in direct Duells. Good Header also.

If youre going to build a realistic Team and have to chose between Ramos or Richards, ill take Ramos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.