best player in the world?

Colins Bellend said:
i see skies of blue said:
Gerrard hands down for me, shocked he's only been mentioned once. The most complete player in the world right now, has been and will be for a good while. Would be the heartbeat of any team, club or international. Sure, there are more skillful, tricky players around but how many times has he gotten Liverpool out of jail over the years? The guy can do anything, super captain, leads by example, scores goals, tackles, creates chances, unselfish in his play, influences the whole team, covers every blade of grass. Case closed!

100% this

Yep have to agree. Although i'm a big fan of Xavi

Messi is the best.

Gerrard most complete player.

Essien best holding player.

Xavi best passer.

Casillas best GK.

Terry best defender.

Between Torres, Villa, Ibrahimovic and Drogba for striker but Torres because he is the most complete.

I love Iniesta but he hasn't proved himself enough on the world stage yet.

hmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn.....................................................................................................messi!

absolute world class! can change a game on his own! mind you he does have the class that is xavi and iniesta behind him!

Based on pure skill then for me has to be Messi.

Based on an ability to drive a team forward, lead from the front and influence / change the pattern of a game then its Gerrard. The lads done it time and time again.

The two of them together in the same team (that wears sky blue) would be the dogs.

nimrod said:
Gerrard for me..

He is the player who I would most like at City (I know it will never happen)

L'pool are ordinary without him, he does it week in week out in the toughest league in the world.

Gerrard is an awesome player who I would love to see wearing our shirt. However, swap him for Messi in that Liverpool team and I guarantee that the scousers would soon forget all about their 'Captain Marvel', just like they did with Owen as soon as Torres arrived!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.