Best Signing Since Takeover

Mills-Mcfc said:
My gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah
I disagree.

My gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah.

Wheelsy said:
Mills-Mcfc said:

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah
I disagree.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah.

I kind of agree, i can see what your getting at, but

Freestyler said:
Wheelsy said:
I disagree.

I kind of agree, i can see what your getting at, but

Ok, now it's just a gut feeling, but......these.

and..

its 50/50

tevez/Bellamy
both of equal distribution.

Though if i had to pick one, i would have to say Bellamy simply because he has been 'in form' every game he has played for us. In contrast in tevez's earlier part of his city career he struggled a tad for goals.

Aussie! said:
its 50/50

tevez/Bellamy
both of equal distribution.

Though if i had to pick one, i would have to say Bellamy simply because he has been 'in form' every game he has played for us. In contrast in tevez's earlier part of his city career he struggled a tad for goals.

Too boring Aussie ..... my gut feeling says Mancini is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.