Best small SUV (Hybrid)

A 2008 could fit the bill in Allure Premium spec with 130bhp engine although the base 1.2 has enough grunt. Stylish looking and a cheeky little number with good MPG and low insurance costs. The GT has all the bells and whistles but is overpriced compared to the competion. Not a Hybrid but can return 48 mpg combined in petrol format.

I'm sure it was round there off the trip comp thing built into the dash, like i say it was my first real motor so it meant nowt to me at the time, i just remember a mate asking me what it does to the gallon and i looked....it was fresh off the production line though if that makes a difference...What do you get if I might ask?
I don't do much motorway driving but around 40 to 45mpg which isn't too bad for a 2l suv to be fair

I'm thinking it might have been a 1.8 ya know... Im just not a petrol head... It was however the bast thing I have ever driven, then and now
Correct on the nice drive

I reluctantly sold my old hatchback as the kids couldn't fit in it anymore (well without having to hunch over haha) which I loved as it was a nice drive and rapid and took corners beautifully but lethal over speedbunps

Got the kuga and was pleasantly surprised. OK its never going to be rapid but it's a nice trade for a smooth comfortable cruiser that fits a 17, 15 and 9 year old and the pet dog in, and like you said it corners pretty well too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.