Best Stadium in the World

Unknown_Genius said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
My mate has been to The Cowboys Stadium in Dallas
He said it was amazing. Has the world's largest hd tv hanging off the roof. He was sat on a huge leather seat and could order beer from it with a push of a button
He said it puts all uk stadiums to shame
Some perspective on the screen...

siRgCru.jpg

Yeah its good and all, but its not a patch on Gigg Lane.

That giant telly belongs to a single mother of three who lives three streets down.

mcmanus said:
Unknown_Genius said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Some perspective on the screen...

siRgCru.jpg

Yeah its good and all, but its not a patch on Gigg Lane.

That giant telly belongs to a single mother of three who lives three streets down.

There will be an umployed family somewhere with a telly that big amd banmcfc will have his knickers in a twist about it

mcmanus said:
There is some beautiful cricket grounds around the world especially the West Indies and in Adelaide you can lie on a grass banking, watch cricket and get pissed. The one in, I think south Africa, with the huge mountain at the side takes the biscuit.

Newlands, in Cape Town?

Newlands-Stadium.jpg

Definitely a good shout for best location.

SkyBlueFlux said:
mcmanus said:
There is some beautiful cricket grounds around the world especially the West Indies and in Adelaide you can lie on a grass banking, watch cricket and get pissed. The one in, I think south Africa, with the huge mountain at the side takes the biscuit.

Newlands, in Cape Town?

Newlands-Stadium.jpg

Definitely a good shout for best location.

Yep. Cheers pal.

If the cricket was rained off I'd still be in the stand looking at that.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
nwhn3 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
That was dog shit alley, mate.

Edit, Carver beat me to it :-(

-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 pm --

That is fucking insane.

Would you even watch the team on the pitch or basically just end up watching the match on tv
It's hard to imagine it being anything other than an enormous distraction.
Might as well watch that 10 seconds of action more than once while they spend 10 minutes getting ready for the next 10 seconds of actual play. Knowing the Americans though, they'll probably just use it to play more massive adverts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.