Best Stadium in the World

croatia-stadium-21.jpg

southaf-stadium.jpg

That Dallas stadium does look impressive. Arsenal gets the vote of a lot of football fans in this country as technically brilliant. I'd love to see a European club go apeshit building a new stadium and throw their cock and balls at the clock with it.

In terms of a football stadium it is hard to beat St James Park. Absolutely awesome ground. Wembley, the Emirates etc are great if the emphasis is on nice seats, great views and great places to eat and chat about the game. But give me a proper football ground, crammed into seats so everyone stands instead and a place where the atmosphere sticks. The Emirates is more like going to the cinema than a football game.

[bigimg]http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article706138.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/C_71_article_1418817_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-706138.jpg[/bigimg]

malg said:
MCFC1993 said:
Even more impressive in other pics where you can see the dome. A great example of how good Wembley could have been.

Agreed just the first picture I seen, looks brilliant and already has its pieces of history.

unlikelyfan19 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
My mate has been to The Cowboys Stadium in Dallas
He said it was amazing. Has the world's largest hd tv hanging off the roof. He was sat on a huge leather seat and could order beer from it with a push of a button
He said it puts all uk stadiums to shame
Some perspective on the screen...

siRgCru.jpg

Yeah its good and all, but its not a patch on Gigg Lane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.