Best striker in Premier League history?

Who was the best?

• Total voters
I’ve never seen someone unplayable as often as Henry

You could adopt that approach to Drogba, Van Nistleroy, Fowler, Owen, Kane, Rooney or Henry, many played in Clubs at the top of league, but none of those players have a mins per goal ratio as good as Aguero.
And most don't have as good a ratio as Gabriel Jesus (or even Edin Dzeko). Gabriel is better than all the above?

Henry was a whole different kettle of fish, he was more than just a striker. Sublime unplayable talent.

Sergio is the best pure striker for me, so good in tight spaces, could conjure a goal from an impossible angle.

Shearer for me but Kun and Henry run him close.
Shearer a typical no 9, Sergio a 10 and Henry somewhere between a 10 and 11. All fantastic goalscorers ans scorers of fantastic goals. Privileged to say i saw one of them play for us.

Shearer because he scored a huge number of goals (all sorts of goals with his head, left foot, right foot) and mostly played for average teams. Even the Blackburn title-winning side was not that creative. I shudder to think how many goals he would have scored in ten years at City. He was fantastic, the best since Jimmy Greaves. Sergio was a better technical player than Shearer but not as ruthless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.