Best thing about Jack Rodwell

I think after the amazing season Phil Jones had last season, Mansour called Marwood and said "we need some of that action". I hear Rodwell may be a shoe in England Captain some day.

Unfortunately, its the regulations that are making us buy these English players, ie we have to have a certain number of 'homegrown' players in the squad.

I must admit its hard for me to say this but i'm struggling to see what rodwell brings to the table - particularly on last nights performance.

But lets not fall to the city fans disease of not giving him a chance. I thought last night he was poor, but perhaps he's not yet showing us his best. We need something that is in short supply with city fans....patience.

The manager is bigger than the player - but the manager's ego & personal vendettas must never be allowed to become bigger than the club

Nobody better would settle for position of a bit part player. The real question as others have asked is why Milner isnt ahead of him

Mike D said:
He's up there with Scott Sinclair as the English players we bought who weren't good enough. I am dreading Saturday with the knowledge that Johno is gonna make us look silly and we are gonna have that clown Sinclair out there.

Pull yourself together man ! there are some real clowns in this thread

Let's remember jacks already done the same fucking thing once he ISN'T comfortable in a passing side, mancini cost us the 3 points and joes deserved clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.