Best thing about Jack Rodwell

BLUEMATT23 said:
He's awful, on a par with Samaras.
Nice to know you have got no confidence in the lad. Especially after giving him a chance an all.

I think Rodwell is a decent player. Should never have been put on against Dortmund the way the game was going however. Milner's engine and better tracking would have been alot better.

I maintain he will become a good player for us just needs time and the right match experience.

CTID101 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Nice to know you have got no confidence in the lad. Especially after giving him a chance an all.

I think Rodwell is a decent player. Should never have been put on against Dortmund the way the game was going however. Milner's engine and better tracking would have been alot better.

I maintain he will become a good player for us just needs time and the right match experience.

Yes but how many times has he cost us goals? I think it's 3 now.
Sorry but it's not acceptable, he couldn't even get in Everton's team

Young said:
I remembered Rodwell shutting down Silva for nearly 70mins. Lad's got potential, just lacked mental steel and concentration. If Mancini wants to bring anything out of this lad, he's gotta give him the same treatment he gave Richards.

agreed, the trouble is we don't need players to do man marking jobs we need players that are comfortable receiving and passing the ball

BLUEMATT23 said:
CTID101 said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Yes but how many times has he cost us goals? I think it's 3 now.
Sorry but it's not acceptable, he couldn't even get in Everton's team
So because he has made some mistakes he is shit?

May as well bin most of our buys from previous years if we are going to judge them on a few games.

He did when he was fit.

The amount of money wasted on mediocre Englishmen is so depressing. Whoever thought this was a good strategy, we haven't got a chance at the CL with them running transfers at City.

GaudinoMotors said:
ell said:
Nobody better would settle for position of a bit part player. The real question as others have asked is why Milner isnt ahead of him

Is Mancini playing Rodwell to show how poor the transfers were?
I suspect this. It's like he's trying to prove his point. Mancini SHOULD be in charge of transfers, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.