best video game of all time?

Guild Wars two is "okay" but it's combat system with no dedicated tank or healer is wank. Pandaria was wank. There's a real derth of good PC games at the moment. The new Borderlands 2 DLC is entertaining, but it won't last long.

final-fantasy-vii-hd.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Basically my childhood in a game and it has remained at the top based on nostalgia and the fact that it was a brilliant game for its time. It captured my imagination as a kid like no game has since.

Honourable mentions to Ocarina of Time, the original Tomb Raider and (somewhat controversially) Metal Gear Solid 4.

Blue Maverick said:
bluemoon73 said:
Don Karleone said:
Wouldn't bother,it's gone downhill.

It really has, i unsubbed about 3 months ago after 7 years playing time, 5 on my last realm Saurfang, now a ghost realm.
I heard Pandaria had made it better than Cataclysm? When I do get my PC it will be SWTOR for me what can I say I'm a Star Wars geek and ill do it just for the story.

Panda is better than cata mate but cat was horrible, the game has had no balance since wrath.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Skyrim can't be beat

Morrowind beats it very easily.

woodieMCFC said:
If peeps are looking for another wow style mmo I can recommend lord of the rings online and rift

LOTR was good in its time mate but looking a bit outdated last time i played it, Rift was fun and very under rated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.