best video game of all time?

madcitehfan said:
The first Halo. Defined a generation of FPS games and the universe is incredible. I've played all the games and have started reading the books now. Unbeatable.

Haha, no it didn't.

MCFC-alan88 said:
madcitehfan said:
The first Halo. Defined a generation of FPS games and the universe is incredible. I've played all the games and have started reading the books now. Unbeatable.

Haha, no it didn't.

Out in 2001, well ahead of the curve. Yes it did.

Counter Strike, Half Life and Quake defined the generation. Halo rode the console wave. Big difference.

madcitehfan said:
halo was crap mate.and why do you have that name.shamefull.

unique said:
madcitehfan said:
halo was crap mate.and why do you have that name.shamefull.

Up yours hippy! The people here love my name, and tell me often.

AntiUnited said:
Halo revolutionized the way u play Console fps games Gold standard. Half life , CS, and quake is the gold standard in how u play fps games on the pc.

I like this guy :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.