best video game of all time?

Markt85 said:
HOW THE F*CK HAS THIS NOT BEEN MENTIONED ???

residentevil1-2.jpg

Resident Evil scariest game of its time looks old now but still not one to be played in a dark room AWESOME

Fallout NV for me at the Moment tho

1) FF VIII (my personal favorite. they say the first one you play sticks with you. and it did)
2) Resident Evil 2. Immense. never been as scared as when you see that first "licker" in the police station.
3) Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2 were both immense. i never liked tar wars before playing these.
4) GTA San Andreas. "CJ Fool!!!" mustard
5) suikoden 1. goes for about 100 quid on ebay now. a lot like the FF series, but you have to built a following, recruiting team members as you go (about 100 all in all to gather) all with different attributes and all open up new areas of your castle. brilliant game. defo worth playing if you can get hold of it.
6) Mass effect 1. brilliant, although the 2nd was kind of a wash out for me. not enough story play, too focused on side quests.

there are many more great games, but these had me running home from school/work to get that extra 1/2 hour playing time.

LongLang said:
6) Mass effect 1. brilliant, although the 2nd was kind of a wash out for me. not enough story play, too focused on side quests.

I thought this but when I go back and play ME1 you only really need to visit 3 planets and you're done.

Im not sure what they're going to do with ME3 though, the Reapers are here.....kill the Reapers. That'll pretty much be it. Can't wait for it though. :)

MCFC BOB said:
Spent two years on GTA IV before selling it.
How? Once you've finished the game, there is literally nothing to do. Just drive around doing what? And besides, the map is too big to justify searching everywhere. That game was a big disappointment.

Vice City had replay value, and didn't make the bloody world so big that you didn't spend hours upon hours looking for shit.

The very first medal of honour. Only game I have ever completed, and more than once at that, friggin loved that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.