best video game of all time?

Wheelsy said:
MCFC BOB said:
Spent two years on GTA IV before selling it.
How? Once you've finished the game, there is literally nothing to do. Just drive around doing what? And besides, the map is too big to justify searching everywhere. That game was a big disappointment.

Vice City had replay value, and didn't make the bloody world so big that you didn't spend hours upon hours looking for shit.
Xbox LIVE. I tried to get to Rank 10 but only got to Rank 8 before I went onto FIFA 10. I had never played a GTA properly until GTA IV (I only played San Andreas properly recently) so it was a whole new experience for me.

Bomb da Base II and Race mode on GTA IV were my favourites; I wish I still had the game really.

tomb raider 1 and 2
Doom
super mario sunshine
paper mario
jade empire
god of war
unchartered drakes fortune
red dead redemption

Crash Bandicoot (the 1st one) was a great game, i'll never forget the day i got my ps1. I wish you could bottle excitement, i doubt i'll ever feel that happy again.

Vice city/ san andreas- preferred vice city. There was just something about the graphics of san andreas i didnt like. I couldnt ever put my fingers on it.

Modern warfare 2 was the first game i was ever properly addicted to. Played it non-stop. Read dead redemption is the best story-based game i have ever played. I had never cried at a game until the ending of that.

Big Blue Swede said:
pcgheroesofmightandmagibk4.jpg

All the heroes are good.

Wheelsy said:
MCFC BOB said:
Spent two years on GTA IV before selling it.
How? Once you've finished the game, there is literally nothing to do. Just drive around doing what? And besides, the map is too big to justify searching everywhere. That game was a big disappointment.

Vice City had replay value, and didn't make the bloody world so big that you didn't spend hours upon hours looking for shit.

To get the most out of GTA games, you need to take your time over the missions, i.e. spread them out so it takes you a year or so to get through the story. That was the different parts of the map get unlocked more gradually and you really explore the current island or whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.