Bets on Arsenal

I’ve lost plenty over the last few seasons betting on dippers and Arsenal, City ST aside it's best money I’ve ever spent.

If we do lose out, it’s inevitable we will in one of these close races then at least I’ll be compensated and have paid some of my holidays, obviously I’d rather be out of pocket and celebrating all summer
Last season I lost about a grand betting against City, from the QF of the CL on I had big bets that came in if we lost and of course the FA Cup Final, best money I have ever lost!
After the Chelsea CL Final defeat I carried the sting up until the final whistle in Istanbul, I just wish I had cushioned the blow. this season I haven’t bothered as no one can take way our five pots in a year, so fuck em.

Last season I lost about a grand betting against City, from the QF of the CL on I had big bets that came in if we lost and of course the FA Cup Final, best money I have ever lost!
After the Chelsea CL Final defeat I carried the sting up until the final whistle in Istanbul, I just wish I had cushioned the blow. this season I haven’t bothered as no one can take way our five pots in a year, so fuck em.

“Daddy, what happened to our university fund savings?”
“Well son, let me tell you a story about a man called Rodrigo Hernández Cascante.”

I think if you do both games you’re likely to end up with similar odds to the outright Arsenal winning the league bet unless there is arbitrage somewhere.
Correct. Arsenal are 1/6 to beat Everton. But it gives the overall bet a 1 point advantage. With a £500 stake it’s worth doing.

That’s nuts! I don’t think winning money would make the feeling of disappointment go away though.

“Yeah we lost to the rags in the cup final but hey ho I won £500 so it’s all good!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.