Bets on Arsenal

Last season I lost about a grand betting against City, from the QF of the CL on I had big bets that came in if we lost and of course the FA Cup Final, best money I have ever lost!
After the Chelsea CL Final defeat I carried the sting up until the final whistle in Istanbul, I just wish I had cushioned the blow. this season I haven’t bothered as no one can take way our five pots in a year, so fuck em.
Ditto. I'm a fucker for backing any team that challenges us and one off games against the scum. I went to the CL final last year and had 150 on Inter at 7-2 which would of paid for my flight at least. I wasn't arsed about losing money, I iust want City to win and in a perversed way I want to lose money. This season I had 145 quid on the murderers at various stages and I've backed Goons at various prices from 15-2 6s, 9-2 and just under 3-1. I stand to win around 500 if they win it, I'll be sick as a fuckin dog but have 500 quid. I've lost thousands doing this down the years and I'm so fucking happy! Couldn't give a shite about money compared to glory for City. I'm the shittest gambler on earth and I shall continue to mocker anybody who comes near us and put money on em. :)

He’s saying the value of City winning is worth more than £500 to him.

We don’t like to admit it but pretty much every fan alive would have a number that they would accept in exchange for City losing.

For some it is probably a lot. I don’t think I’d even entertain less than £10k but then it’d start to become a bit of a dilemma, especially if my wife was involved.
im still not getting it. dont put the bet on, and dont lose £500. whatever happens will happen with or without anyone putting a bet on.

if you want to try and win £1500 or £10k off of £500 then pick something else to gamble on

Ditto. I'm a fucker for backing any team that challenges us and one off games against the scum. I went to the CL final last year and had 150 on Inter at 7-2 which would of paid for my flight at least. I wasn't arsed about losing money, I iust want City to win and in a perversed way I want to lose money. This season I had 145 quid on the murderers at various stages and I've backed Goons at various prices from 15-2 6s, 9-2 and just under 3-1. I stand to win around 500 if they win it, I'll be sick as a fuckin dog but have 500 quid. I've lost thousands doing this down the years and I'm so fucking happy! Couldn't give a shite about money compared to glory for City. I'm the shittest gambler on earth and I shall continue to mocker anybody who comes near us and put money on em. :)
You are me, I don’t bet much, but fortunately I’ve lost significantly when it comes to my bets against City

Last edited:
im still not getting it. dont put the bet on, and dont lose £500. whatever happens will happen with or without anyone putting a bet on.

if you want to try and win £1500 or £10k off of £500 then pick something else to gamble on
Just as much chance of losing money but with zero return, I don’t bet for fun

My thoughts too, and you know if City fall short then at least some b'stard is going to pay for it!

You are me, I don’t bet much, but fortunately I’ve lost significantly when it comes to my best against City
I'm fucked up in the head with these bets I do, but I'm scared that if I don't do them that we'll lose the league, Cup, derby etc. Fuckin nuts yes, but it's served me well over the years. I hope to lose another nifty on the fa cup final.

I call it Cityitus insurance. Pay your premium, if typical city rears it's ugly head, then you get your insurance payout.

When you think about it, how's it any different from any other insurance policy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.