Betting Odds?

buzzer1

I don't really have a bet, sometimes i'll throw a fiver on one of our games/1st goalscorer/final score etc and the odds are straight forward, but i've just been paid and could use some extra wonga(as we all could) so am thinking about putting 1 or £200 on us to win on sunday, it'll be handbags at dawn if i lose it though, as i said i'm only used to the odd bluey now and again and even to some serious gamblers my small sum is fek all so £200 is quite a stake for me. Anyway, the odds it would seem are 3/10, does this mean if i put £200 on us to win then i get £260 back if we do? or £10 would get me £13 if you like? thanks in advance.

PS, Pomp are 10/1, draw 4/1.

yes mate you are correct. but best thing 2 do is join up with 4 differant online bookies. if u put 50 quid on with each of them they will match your bet. so when your bet is settled. they will give you 50 quid for another bet. i did it. put 50 quid on city 2 win carling cup. (whitch i lost). but they cedited my account with 100 quid free bets. when they should only have give me 50

Yes mate, every 10 pound you put on you get £3 back. So £260 total. Not worth it, i would see what you can get for a few high scores or other score bets. Unquoted scores are 4/1 on betfair at the moment.

Bellers 5/1 first goal, SWP at 8/1.

City to score in both halves is evens.

Those would be my selections looking at bets on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.