Betting Odds?

Some of you are saying that i would get better odds doing a different bet etc but surely it should be an easy £60, as opposed to getting first goalscorer correct etc, that seems hit 'n' miss whereas the win would bring an easy £60?

buzzer1 said:
Some of you are saying that i would get better odds doing a different bet etc but surely it should be an easy £60, as opposed to getting first goalscorer correct etc, that seems hit 'n' miss whereas the win would bring an easy £60?

Mate i know the odds are wank, but you would have to be damn unlucky not to bank £60 from you 200 stake, and i mean really unlucky.

Go for it! easy £60.

bazbarrybazzer said:
buzzer1 said:

Mate i know the odds are wank, but you would have to be damn unlucky not to bank £60 from you 200 stake, and i mean really unlucky.

Go for it! easy £60.
So Bazzer, you can take the beatin for me if i lose a nice £200?

I think the -1 punt is a solid bet & as mentioned pompey are in turmoil with both first choice keepers to be sold. City smacked these 6-0 last season.
If you have the bet put it on in the coupon in corals in the shop as it has been cut to 5/6 online

goataldo said:
I think the -1 punt is a solid bet & as mentioned pompey are in turmoil with both first choice keepers to be sold. City smacked these 6-0 last season.
If you have the bet put it on in the coupon in corals in the shop as it has been cut to 5/6 online

Cheers G, so what will their odds be? somert smilar to the 3/10?

buzzer1 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

Go for it! easy £60.
So Bazzer, you can take the beatin for me if i lose a nice £200?

ha ha Buzzer, i get a slap most weekends for doing the same thing fella :)

But deep down you know as well as i do we will beat Portmouth at the weekend (just tempted it for you mate) i also will be going on the straight win city because i know we will beat them. :)

No lets see if you have a set of balls my friend :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.