Betting Odds?

pompey are 7/1 to win or 11/5 with a goal start.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.Bettingzone.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.Bettingzone.co.uk</a> are a good site for football tips & tip a 3-0 city victory

ha ha Buzzer, i get a slap most weekends for doing the same thing fella :)

But deep down you know as well as i do we will beat Portmouth at the weekend (just tempted it for you mate) i also will be going on the straight win city because i know we will beat them. :)

No lets see if you have a set of balls my friend :P[/quote]

Fuk me mate, yer' a rum lad you. I was gonna mince and do a wonna, but that would only bring £30, so its the big 2 or the 1 goal neville(handicap), that sounds decnt to me.

tasker said:
buzzer1 said:
Win by 2 goals or win say 2-1?
yes win by 2 goals. so 2-0 or 3-1. and if u get odds of 10/11. if you put 110 on, you will win 100quid

Oh, i thought it was just by one goal that we had to win by, even so i think this is my number, so £110 will get me total £210(with my stake included)?

buzzer1 said:
tasker said:
yes win by 2 goals. so 2-0 or 3-1. and if u get odds of 10/11. if you put 110 on, you will win 100quid

Oh, i thought it was just by one goal that we had to win by, even so i think this is my number, so £110 will get me total £210(with my stake included)?
yes pal

tasker said:
go to oddschecker for the best odds

Tasker, wouldnt even mind as its all towards a half decent Valentines prezzie, and if i lose in the process i get a kickin', its just not fair mate. I would'nt mind, i'm TREATING her to the joke game on the back of this, unbelievable i tell yer'.

buzzer1 said:
tasker said:
go to oddschecker for the best odds

Tasker, wouldnt even mind as its all towards a half decent Valentines prezzie, and if i lose in the process i get a kickin', its just not fair mate. I would'nt mind, i'm TREATING her to the joke game on the back of this, unbelievable i tell yer'.
hahahaha. if u want a quick 50quid. put 60 quid on city halftime/fulltime. place 60quid and u get 110 back

tasker said:
buzzer1 said:
hahahaha. if u want a quick 50quid. put 60 quid on city halftime/fulltime. place 60quid and u get 110 back

FFS mate, your gonna have me up the wall and down the YM at this rate, now this bet sounds very appealing, really, but not sure if it beats the pompey 1 goal Neville though.

Try a ten spot on these 6 Spurs , West ham , Notts Forest , Sheff Wed, Boro and West Brom at Coral good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.