Betting Odds?

Best value bet of the weekend Forest away at Derby 11/10.
If you put that in an accumalator with City, Chelsea, Saints, Norwich, Notts County you should be laughing.

thegoat10 said:
Best value bet of the weekend Forest away at Derby 11/10.
If you put that in an accumalator with City, Chelsea, Saints, Norwich, Notts County you should be laughing.

Forest never won at pride park so perfect time to break their duck

we are 10-1 for a 3-1 scoreline... risky, but its tempting... you stick a £10 on that and its a nice little earner

ive had, city h/t and f/t at 8/11, £100.

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10(apparently i win £37.61 off this bet alone).

Pomp goal start, 4/5. £50.

Dundee utd,5/4. Schalke 8/13. Leeds, 4/7. Norwich, £10.

So off £170 i win how much if that comes in? can some helpful soul workout the odds and let me know please?

buzzer1 said:

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10

So off £170 i win how much if that comes in? can some helpful soul workout the odds and let me know please?

ive had, city h/t and f/t at 8/11, £100 - You would get back £172.73 back including your stake

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10 - You would get back £37.61 back including your stake

Pomp goal start, 4/5. £50. - £90 back including your stake

Dundee utd,5/4. Schalke 8/13. Leeds, 4/7. Norwich, £10. - You'd get back £74.25 including your stake

The best bit of betting advice you will ever receive is the following:

"Pay no attention to the advice of people who tell you of their accumulator bets"

They are known as "mug accas" for a reason. That reason being that they attract, well, mugs.

They offer what seem like big odds (but odds that are mostly wildly in favour of the bookies and well below what the true price would be) and that is why that attract mug punters. The seemingly big returns blind them and means they have no thought as to whether they are actually getting value for money.

Of course, if they are just betting for a bit of interest and fun (although where the fun is in losing money, I'm ot sure) then they probably won't be bothered . However, what you will find with gambling is that even the stupidest, losing gambler talks about the subject as if he is a world expert and offers advice and tips left, right and centre.

And without seeing their records then it is often impossible to know whether they are 'clued up' or not. So, you have to resort to rules of thumb and the best rule of thumb is that anyone telling you about "their acca" and dishing out advice should be ignored if you don't want to lose over the medium/long term/

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Add in people who do first goalscorer and correct score combined bets too.

Was just about to quote your post and say that. Odds given for first goalscorer and correct score combined are shocking considering how unlikely it is to get it right. It's hard enough to get the first scorer right let alone the combination of that and the correct score

buzzer1 said:

Chelsea 2/7. Norwich 3/10. Sthamptn 1/4. Notts cnty 2/5. Us 2/7. £10(apparently i win £37.61 off this bet alone).

You could have got ht/ft for city at 5/6 with paddypower returning £183 instead of the £172 you will get if it comes in and you could of got 20/21 pompey goal start with betsson returning £97.50 instead of £90. Thats an extra £18.50. Im not trying to send you under but I would personally check the odds 1st as if u have these types of bets every weekend you are losing a massive amount over the long run. Plus u can factor in bonuses if you use a few different bookies like someone has said. £18.50 could be your profit margin every week.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.