Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

jay_mcfc said:
blueinsa said:
The club has released selling criteria right down to very low points.

They have done that imo as they believe that's what it will go down to.

If they thought the cut off was 3,000 they wouldn't have issued dates for 1,500 points.

Stop fucking panicking.

If you have a season card you will get a ticket imo.

First time I've agreed with you in a long time.

99% of those who 'deserve' one will get one and that's that.

Chill!!

You know it makes sense fella ;-)

big blueballs said:
What I don't understand is there are approximately 32k season ticket holders, yeah, there are so we are led to believe around 31k tickets, surely this means all season ticket holders who want a ticket no matter how many points will be in with a chance of a ticket, if we consider some season ticket holders like myself and sons are not bothering, if this is not the case where have the tickets gone and to who?
35k seasoncard holders, and not all the allocation is made available to fans. Deductions made for
Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.
according to the club.

City's ticket updates are timely but don't really tell fans what they want to know.

And why drag the process out so much.

blueinsa said:
The club has released selling criteria right down to very low points.

They have done that imo as they believe that's what it will go down to.

If they thought the cut off was 3,000 they wouldn't have issued dates for 1,500 points.

Stop fucking panicking.

If you have a season card you will get a ticket imo.
That makes alot of sense. What a week it's going to be Liverpool then Wembley! Keep the faith.

don't get it, there wasn't this same uproar regarding semi final tickets at OT in the carling cup semi final when we probably had an allocation approx 6000. Suddenly because the semi is at wembley and the allocation is 31000 people are up in arms that they may not get a ticket, yet these are same people who would probably rarely get a ticket to an away game anyway

nwhn3 said:
don't get it, there wasn't this same uproar regarding semi final tickets at OT in the carling cup semi final when we probably had an allocation approx 6000. Suddenly because the semi is at wembley and the allocation is 31000 people are up in arms that they may not get a ticket, yet these are same people who would probably rarely get a ticket to an away game anyway
FA Cup at Wembley. Same effect at Bolton & Stoke

I can get hold of a junior season ticket but want adult ticket, any1 tried this? like does it work? if tick adult box when go to stadium

I think you're actually quite lucky with the way tickets are distributed at Eastlands if I understand it correctly. Surely those who go to every home game will have enough points no matter how many years they've had their card? I'm not having a go but 31,000 tickets is more than the number of City fans who attended the home matches in earlier rounds (not combined obviously), so those who've attended all league and cup games will get a ticket?

I know people say they can't attend every home game because of money, work, family, live too far away or health etc, but it's the fairest way of distributing them. It's not punishing those who don't go, rather rewarding those who do go.

i have 60 loyalty points and got a ticket,know someone who sorted me out,didnt really know much about the club until we got rich but glad im going now,its against united right?who can we play in the final??cant wait!!32 years is gonna be put to rest!!

straighttalker said:
I think you're actually quite lucky with the way tickets are distributed at Eastlands if I understand it correctly. Surely those who go to every home game will have enough points no matter how many years they've had their card? I'm not having a go but 31,000 tickets is more than the number of City fans who attended the home matches in earlier rounds (not combined obviously), so those who've attended all league and cup games will get a ticket?

I know people say they can't attend every home game because of money, work, family, live too far away or health etc, but it's the fairest way of distributing them. It's not punishing those who don't go, rather rewarding those who do go.
No. But if your part of a cup scheme for a year and have a season card your rewarded. But yea loyalty is the fairest and best way but the cup scheme isn't. For example I've been to every FA cup game this year home and away. Every home uefa. In theory I'm part of the cup scheme but just because I didn't sign up I don't get first dibs! Ffs I had to watch us struggle to beat notts county with some crazy sweedish woman in front of me! She was a nutter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.