Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

sniff said:
blingy said:
Not scaremongering and not on a wum,,
have just read the title of the thread and not going to read all 13 pages so forgive me if I’m repeating what’s already been said....

The club have said that anyone within a group that has 3000 points or more can get a ticket with their m8 who has the required points for that day.

they can’t done this wily nilly,,, they obviously had a tally up and know that out of our allocation there is enough for everyone with 3000 points to get a ticket,,, (id be well shocked and pissed off if this wasn’t the case),
and thinking of how much the club is doing for the fans these days it would be a major shot in the foot...

With the m8s with 3000 points sitting together with those who have more points thing, I would imagine that the majority of people with 3000 plus have got tickets, hence the ques being shorter every day

If there is only 5 or 6 k tickets left, I would imagine that there are only 5 or 6 k 3000 point holders without a ticket...

I had said b4 that as the ques looked smaller each days then i thought it would go to assess card holders.
However, our kid who is a friendly with the staff over there has said Saturday or Monday sell out, which surprised me.

If this is the case id image that there have been a lot on the sit with m8s tickets sold, and there will be enough for the rest of the 3000-point holders left...

If everyone with 3000 points don’t get a ticket then there will be one hell of a shit storm and id and I’m guessing that the majority of others would be backing any complaint about the distribution....

arrr fook iv fell for it..... derrrrr

cool story bro

No story ! bro... just my thoughts

GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

I was born in Manchester & always wanted to be part of the royal family. So why can't I have some of their money that's unfair to. So don't be a prick & be a good boy & watch it on tele. I've waited for many years for a trip to Wembley. I just hope this one leads to a final. So join the queue & hope you don't have to wait as long as a lot of us.

welcometomanchester said:
The Future's Blue said:
Security - 'Kaka signing soon'.

Picture of said security guard: <a class="postlink" href="http://img94.imageshack.us/i/chrisatkinsonthesunkaka.jpg/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img94.imageshack.us/i/chrisatkin ... nkaka.jpg/</a>

Even that guy is more believable than Freestyler

Freestyler said:
Got told of 2 different security blokes their.

also asked the girl at the box office, she didn't really say out or answer the question, but the face gave it away.

you must be good!!!! being able to read 5.5/6000 on somebodies face. are you that guy from lie to me?????

I have 3000 points but both my daughter and wife have only 2900 points any chance of getting all 3 on Saturday or will I have to take a chance and wait until monday

corbyblue said:
I have 3000 points but both my daughter and wife have only 2900 points any chance of getting all 3 on Saturday or will I have to take a chance and wait until monday

it will be monday for you mate

I'm surprised so many people on here are bemoaning the ticketing policy. I appreciate that no single system would make everyone happy, but I think the club have been fair this time.

I didn't sign up for the cup scheme, but recognise that those who did were helping the club with their financial forecasting and modelling. Essentially, straight after every draw that gave us a home tie, the club knew they could guarantee £x as a result of those who'd signed up to the scheme. I'm not an accountant, but appreciate there are number of sound reasons why such forecasting is invaluable, even with our resources.

This is different to people like me who just bought tickets to individual games and its fair that the loyalty of those fans is rewarded. After these come the Season ticket holders (rightly) because they have shown the same commitment for league matches. The group bookings is also a nice and generous touch that wouldn't have been seen in the dark days....do people even remember our last trip to wembley? 2 tickets to every ST holder, allowing them to bring along whoever they wanted, that was just nonsense. I was sat next to some girl who brought a book. A fucking book.

How else would people want it to go? Tickets to anyone who's got a dog called "kippax" or christened their kid "Uwe" ? First-come-first-serve queuing disadvantages those who couldn't participate because of work commitments, and the rag ballot is an anecdote for their whole philosophy; no loyalty whatsoever.

Fair play to the executive board, and I'll be in the queue tomorrow.

Confirmation on City's web-site that Category 1 & 2 have sold out

That means that the majority have been sold, and as they all went all sale concurrently, you can assume that at least half the Category 3 & 4 have gone.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

I was born in Manchester & always wanted to be part of the royal family. So why can't I have some of their money that's unfair to. So don't be a prick & be a good boy & watch it on tele. I've waited for many years for a trip to Wembley. I just hope this one leads to a final. So join the queue & hope you don't have to wait as long as a lot of us.

Dont be a prick! thats a bit harsh innit, if you cant say anyhting decent then then i'd suggest you leave it alone.

Hope you get a ticket pal - if you dont and need one for the final then pm me and I will try and sort one for the final for you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.