Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

welcometomanchester said:
straighttalker said:
I think you're actually quite lucky with the way tickets are distributed at Eastlands if I understand it correctly. Surely those who go to every home game will have enough points no matter how many years they've had their card? I'm not having a go but 31,000 tickets is more than the number of City fans who attended the home matches in earlier rounds (not combined obviously), so those who've attended all league and cup games will get a ticket?

I know people say they can't attend every home game because of money, work, family, live too far away or health etc, but it's the fairest way of distributing them. It's not punishing those who don't go, rather rewarding those who do go.
No. But if your part of a cup scheme for a year and have a season card your rewarded. But yea loyalty is the fairest and best way but the cup scheme isn't. For example I've been to every FA cup game this year home and away. Every home uefa. In theory I'm part of the cup scheme but just because I didn't sign up I don't get first dibs! Ffs I had to watch us struggle to beat notts county with some crazy sweedish woman in front of me! She was a nutter.

I would hope you get a ticket then as you deserve one.

straighttalker said:
I think you're actually quite lucky with the way tickets are distributed at Eastlands if I understand it correctly. Surely those who go to every home game will have enough points no matter how many years they've had their card? I'm not having a go but 31,000 tickets is more than the number of City fans who attended the home matches in earlier rounds (not combined obviously), so those who've attended all league and cup games will get a ticket?

I know people say they can't attend every home game because of money, work, family, live too far away or health etc, but it's the fairest way of distributing them. It's not punishing those who don't go, rather rewarding those who do go.
No. But if your part of a cup scheme for a year and have a season card your rewarded. But yea loyalty is the fairest and best way but the cup scheme isn't. For example I've been to every FA cup game this year home and away. Every home uefa. In theory I'm part of the cup scheme but just because I didn't sign up I don't get first dibs! Ffs I had to watch us struggle to beat notts county with some crazy sweedish woman in front of me! She was a nutter.

Same boat mate. But, with my age, I'm only on 3000 points and therefore won't get a ticket for a cup finals should the unthinkable happen and we beat United. You just know there'll be hundreds, if not thousands, of fans there who haven't bothered with the FA Cup until now. Very annoying.

cleavers said:
A rag where I work, has more than one ticket from City's corporate allocation, thanks to a relative, in fact he offered me one of them - I told him I've got my own thanks.

I've been offered one in the City end also through a blue I work with. His mate who's a card holder isn't going. Fortunately Ive already got one in our end.

straighttalker said:

pmsl, me and jess were coming back from the poznan away game and that woman was on our flight (coincidence) as we were coming through passport control the queue was long as she latched on to jess, she would'nt shut up and went on and on.she is actually a good friend of sven and a doctor of some kind.she follows him from club to club.a proper loon.
i actually filmed it with my phone and still tease jess with it.she was well embarrassed.

Not scaremongering and not on a wum,,
have just read the title of the thread and not going to read all 13 pages so forgive me if I’m repeating what’s already been said....

The club have said that anyone within a group that has 3000 points or more can get a ticket with their m8 who has the required points for that day.

they can’t done this wily nilly,,, they obviously had a tally up and know that out of our allocation there is enough for everyone with 3000 points to get a ticket,,, (id be well shocked and pissed off if this wasn’t the case),
and thinking of how much the club is doing for the fans these days it would be a major shot in the foot...

With the m8s with 3000 points sitting together with those who have more points thing, I would imagine that the majority of people with 3000 plus have got tickets, hence the ques being shorter every day

If there is only 5 or 6 k tickets left, I would imagine that there are only 5 or 6 k 3000 point holders without a ticket...

I had said b4 that as the ques looked smaller each days then i thought it would go to assess card holders.
However, our kid who is a friendly with the staff over there has said Saturday or Monday sell out, which surprised me.

If this is the case id image that there have been a lot on the sit with m8s tickets sold, and there will be enough for the rest of the 3000-point holders left...

If everyone with 3000 points don’t get a ticket then there will be one hell of a shit storm and id and I’m guessing that the majority of others would be backing any complaint about the distribution....

arrr fook iv fell for it..... derrrrr

blingy said:
Not scaremongering and not on a wum,,
have just read the title of the thread and not going to read all 13 pages so forgive me if I’m repeating what’s already been said....

The club have said that anyone within a group that has 3000 points or more can get a ticket with their m8 who has the required points for that day.

they can’t done this wily nilly,,, they obviously had a tally up and know that out of our allocation there is enough for everyone with 3000 points to get a ticket,,, (id be well shocked and pissed off if this wasn’t the case),
and thinking of how much the club is doing for the fans these days it would be a major shot in the foot...

With the m8s with 3000 points sitting together with those who have more points thing, I would imagine that the majority of people with 3000 plus have got tickets, hence the ques being shorter every day

If there is only 5 or 6 k tickets left, I would imagine that there are only 5 or 6 k 3000 point holders without a ticket...

I had said b4 that as the ques looked smaller each days then i thought it would go to assess card holders.
However, our kid who is a friendly with the staff over there has said Saturday or Monday sell out, which surprised me.

If this is the case id image that there have been a lot on the sit with m8s tickets sold, and there will be enough for the rest of the 3000-point holders left...

If everyone with 3000 points don’t get a ticket then there will be one hell of a shit storm and id and I’m guessing that the majority of others would be backing any complaint about the distribution....

arrr fook iv fell for it..... derrrrr

cool story bro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.