Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

sick to fucken death of people with tickets taken the piss.

some people are fucken desperate for tickets

I've got a ticket but i feel for anyone who hasn't got one yet or will be unable to get one, i have mates in the same boat.

Alot of smug fans gloating on here, very rag like but i am not surprised.

Read all the stuff about kids, but my son has now had season ticket for 2 years and has earned more than 2000 points, so far on his own.
We go together to every home game and while I sympathise with others, I have nearly 6000 points and am on the cup scheme and want to take my son to the semi.
Realise its selfish, but it would be hard explaining to a ten-year-old that he couldn't go cos he aint got enough points!
Think the club are playing the long game and realise that its the kids who buy the majority of the replica kits, tracksuits and other merchandise.
Dont get me wrong I would be annoyed if I had 3k points and was struggling to get one, but then I get more annoyed that tickets end up in the hands of touts, no matter how many we get.

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
I've got a ticket but i feel for anyone who hasn't got one yet or will be unable to get one, i have mates in the same boat.

Alot of smug fans gloating on here, very rag like but i am not surprised.
ironic or what

How?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.