Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

m35 blue68 said:
gerrygowsjockstrap said:
I was born in Manchester & always wanted to be part of the royal family. So why can't I have some of their money that's unfair to. So don't be a prick & be a good boy & watch it on tele. I've waited for many years for a trip to Wembley. I just hope this one leads to a final. So join the queue & hope you don't have to wait as long as a lot of us.

Dont be a prick! thats a bit harsh innit, if you cant say anyhting decent then then i'd suggest you leave it alone.

Hope you get a ticket pal - if you dont and need one for the final then pm me and I will try and sort one for the final for you!

no system is perfect thou, someone is always bound to loose out. everyone's time will come! i agree join the queue.

A mate has just rang me to confirm ticket details etc and told me he spoke to Danny Wilson at the ticket office today about an issue.

He rang him back in response to an email he sent a few days ago which he was surprised to get to be honest. He asked about tickets and loyalty points etc and Danny said that the cup direct scheme offer will not have much of an impact on people with lower points as more than 80% of cup direct members have over 3000 points anyway.

He also said that the issue around being able to buy Junior tickets was one that has caused a bit of feedback and annoyance but that the club thought it right that Juniors had the opportunity to go as much effort has been put into the Family Stand at City and that many people have bought Junior season tickets this year and relocated there since that move was made.

He did say that it was very difficult to please everybody and that it was inevitable that some people would be disappointed. He had also said that there were some ST holders from last year who had to give up this year due to economy etc but had 25 years behind them and over 4000 loyalty points on City cards and he felt that they were very unlucky with the way this has worked out. (Maybe that means some changes next year!)

Mate was concerned he would miss out on final ticket if we got there with 3800 points with all these new rules but he did say that with that number of points he was in a good position without actually saying that would be enough!

Some of this may have been lost in the fact its 2nd hand but thought it worth sharing.

Fair play to Danny Wilson for taking the time to reply!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

To be fair to Danny, he must be inundated with emails and calls, because everyone seems to know his name, but he always replies. Top fella.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

I was born in Manchester & always wanted to be part of the royal family. So why can't I have some of their money that's unfair to. So don't be a prick & be a good boy & watch it on tele. I've waited for many years for a trip to Wembley. I just hope this one leads to a final. So join the queue & hope you don't have to wait as long as a lot of us.

What a prick you sound.

quiet_riot said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

To be fair to Danny, he must be inundated with emails and calls, because everyone seems to know his name, but he always replies. Top fella.

not always haha.

the junior tickets thing annoys me, they havent earnt the privelage of going.

nearly sold out??thank god for good connections,i have 60 loyalty points and got a ticket,know someone who sorted me out,didnt really know much about the club until we got rich but glad im going now,its against united right?who can we play in the final??cant wait!!32 years is gonna be put to rest!!

larderland said:
nearly sold out??thank god for good connections,i have 60 loyalty points and got a ticket,know someone who sorted me out,didnt really know much about the club until we got rich but glad im going now,its against united right?who can we play in the final??cant wait!!32 years is gonna be put to rest!!
it's past mid day

larderland said:

yeh i got one aswell i think this soccer stuff is fantastic, already bought a half scarf for rooney to sign,have a big chessey hat to wear, are we ok to sing and clap behind the goal

larderland said:

dead+horse.gif

marco said:
larderland said:

yeh i got one aswell i think this soccer stuff is fantastic, already bought a half scarf for rooney to sign,have a big chessey hat to wear, are we ok to sing and clap behind the goal

i dont no any city songs?? im putting a tenner on adebayor to score first,i used to support him at arsenal but now he plays for man city so now i love city because of him and the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.