Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

rassclot said:
Gingers Dad said:
Yep the club should have opened a ticket booth in say let me think.... Cambridge. The tickets sold there should been only available to bona fide City supporters aged 18 who's family don't like football

may i say that you come across as a proper i'm all right jack smug twat. give the lad a break. then do one.

It was obviously only a joke. I was 18 when we played spuds in '81 and I missed the first game because I was on the dole and couldn't afford the train down to London. Only went to the replay because it was on the Thursday which was my giro day and I could afford the train ticket. Life's shit sometimes but do you think I complained back then that the final shouldn't have been at Wembley because I couldn't afford to go? Your dead right I did. Get a life.

Gingers Dad said:
rassclot said:
may i say that you come across as a proper i'm all right jack smug twat. give the lad a break. then do one.

It was obviously only a joke. I was 18 when we played spuds in '81 and I missed the first game because I was on the dole and couldn't afford the train down to London. Only went to the replay because it was on the Thursday which was my giro day and I could afford the train ticket. Life's shit sometimes but do you think I complained back then that the final shouldn't have been at Wembley because I couldn't afford to go? Your dead right I did. Get a life.

Well said.

u2fme2 said:
GStar said:
How would security know how many tickets are left?

The girl behind the desk said nothing, but gave you a funny look...

Personally wouldn't read too much into it, the site still say's Category 2,3,4 available. The numbers in the queues suggest there's a good chunk of tickets left yet.

Let the guessing continue...
they printed them

Security printed the tickets?

I would have thought the F.A would have printed the tickets as they'll be the same bar wording for all four teams. Even then, they've had no say in how they have been distributed so i'm not sure how security know how many we have left.

Mike Summerbee said on twitter about 1 hour ago that there is about 9000 left! sold out by saturday afternoon I reckon! Start queuing early Saturday morning if there is any left after Friday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.