Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

Why u whinging about how unfair it is I have been going 20yrs got 5000+points
couldnt afford a sesonticket this year wot price is my loyalty worth i no chance of a ticket, about time it was changed to points regardless of wot card u got

Great to see that tickets are in such demand, next years European games should be a sell-out at this rate.

Oh, have been told that those with less than 2000 points have a chance of a ticket. The people leaking things are part of the 'We'll get it sold out' brigade. Not as if it would sell out, is it!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 pm --<br /><br />
shorty1 said:
Why u whinging about how unfair it is I have been going 20yrs got 5000+points
couldnt afford a sesonticket this year wot price is my loyalty worth i no chance of a ticket, about time it was changed to points regardless of wot card u got
The only City supporter that I feel for. Real shitty outcome mate.

Im a corporate season ticket holder, and we were able to buy tickets a whole week and a half before they came on to general sale. - So Im expecting a decent seat.

only read the first and last pages of this thread, so apologies if there's proof to the contrary, but the club advised me at midday today that there was approx 5,000 tickets left.

personally, i'd take this figure with a pinch of salt given the inconstancy of the information that comes out of the ticket office.

sneakitawc said:
only read the first and last pages of this thread, so apologies if there's proof to the contrary, but the club advised me at midday today that there was approx 5,000 tickets left.

personally, i'd take this figure with a pinch of salt given the inconstancy of the information that comes out of the ticket office.
Was that from the Box Office at the ground, or the Ticketline?

The club obviously aren't releasing details on sales.

when i said i asked, and she basically didn't give an answer, i meant by her face she gave the impression it was near enough correct and didn't wanna spill out.

i don't believe it, i think theirs about 9,000 left.

people say what do security guys know? well i know a few people who do it at grounds, one who's done many, and he's got the ticket sales info 95% of the time, all legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.