Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Blue Mooner said:
Not as clear cut as that as you have cup direct qualifiers who may not have more points than that and supporters club members with season cards that may have got tickets with less than 3,000 points.

and lots of kids tickets that didn't need any points.... just one adult with qualifying points could buy 2 kids tickets (as long as the kids had season tickets)

can you confirm this as a mate is holding off getting his and his kids.

EDIT; Dun't matter thanks

Got my ticket by phone this morning. I'm 20 rows back in the top tier, £30. I was told it was the best available. I have a mate who doesnt qualify until next wednesday so asked if it was likely that it would sell out before then. She said no, thinks there will be plenty left. Dont understand it.

cibaman said:
Got my ticket by phone this morning. I'm 20 rows back in the top tier, £30. I was told it was the best available. I have a mate who doesnt qualify until next wednesday so asked if it was likely that it would sell out before then. She said no, thinks there will be plenty left. Dont understand it.

I wouldnt worry about that its just the luck of the draw each opperater gets allocated sections from all levels which they have to sell before they get anymore allocated. I was lucky when I rang up they had just reallocated her some level 1 otherwise I would have been in the gods as well. They do it like this so they can trace who sold each ticket, there has been loads of fraud over the years with the opperaters selling tickets to touts etc

as for 5,500 - 6,000 left I doubt its that few they are still selling adults/kids and that was limited. I was told they are still hoping all ST's who want to go will get a ticket (from an offical at MCFC)<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:20 pm --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
can you confirm this as a mate is holding off getting his and his kids.

EDIT; Dun't matter thanks

You can get the kids once the adult has sufficent points its a limited number of tickets however

My milkmans postman told him that his ex wifes brothers girlfriend's paper boy's dad had heard that there were 8000 left. Whilst he's currently in Sudan, with no access to any form of communication, she has no reason to disbelieve him.

GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

your time will come when you will have the points, and in the near future city will be going to many cup finals. and alas us old 1s wont be going. you will get your time in watching city in cup finals. stop moaning and enjoy

Lancashire Blue said:
My milkmans postman told him that his ex wifes brothers girlfriend's paper boy's dad had heard that there were 8000 left. Whilst he's currently in Sudan, with no access to any form of communication, she has no reason to disbelieve him.

Is this person ITK.

I can't understand why anyone listens to what any ticket office staff say about the situation.

Past experience has taught me they haven't got a clue what's going on and I doubt anything has changed just because they've got an FA cup semi to deal with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.