Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

Surely to fuck there must be somebody on this board who has a direct and previously used channel of communication to someone within the club and can suggest to them posting numbers of tickets left each day or projected stock out and relevant number of loyalty points they think will be required or all the other permuations that have created 50% of the threads on here for the last two weeks??

Winking security guards, kept in the dark ticketline phone monkeys etc its all bollocks.

It wont impact on sales, people will still be buying at the earliest opportunity but it will probably enable the fans lower down the list to calm down and also more importantly make necessary arrangements.

The club talk incessantly about better links to the fans well cascading some facts and figures about this issue would be a good move.

If we keep getting to semis and finals then were going to need another forum where all this conjecture and whining can be binned.

dancingsilverback said:
Surely to fuck there must be somebody on this board who has a direct and previously used channel of communication to someone within the club and can suggest to them posting numbers of tickets left each day or projected stock out and relevant number of loyalty points they think will be required or all the other permuations that have created 50% of the threads on here for the last two weeks??

Winking security guards, kept in the dark ticketline phone monkeys etc its all bollocks.

It wont impact on sales, people will still be buying at the earliest opportunity but it will probably enable the fans lower down the list to calm down and also more importantly make necessary arrangements.

The club talk incessantly about better links to the fans well cascading some facts and figures about this issue would be a good move.

If we keep getting to semis and finals then were going to need another forum where all this conjecture and whining can be binned.
some excellent points and should be raised at the next points of blue meeting

went down today to get 2 tickets. i asked the women in ticket office how many are left, she said they havnt got a figure but they have sold over 3/4 of the allocation.

here's the bad news...... she said they expect to sell out on sat/sun, think thats around the 3000 mark. my advice to anyone going sat or sun is to queue queue queue!

They won't sell out Sunday as according to the OS they aren't selling them on Sunday-she clearly has no idea.
SouthStandStander said:
went down today to get 2 tickets. i asked the women in ticket office how many are left, she said they havnt got a figure but they have sold over 3/4 of the allocation.

here's the bad news...... she said they expect to sell out on sat/sun, think thats around the 3000 mark. my advice to anyone going sat or sun is to queue queue queue!

dancingsilverback said:

Don't talk shit! Garry Cook has had a drink with several people on this forum and only gets up and goes to work in the morning in order to enrich the lives of long standing City fans.

We will have to be patient, it is all 'she said'...'he said' bollocks....I have 1350 points and don't expect to get a ticket, if I do it will be a bonus, whichever way I am still going to have a good weekend in London ! and celebrate a famous victory !!

I rang for my ticket at lunchtime. All £60 & £50 tickets sold out. Was told that only £30 tickets available at that moment but were due to release some more £40 tickets in 10 mins time. I rang back 10 mins later and managed to get a £40 ticket. I definitely think the Club should have been more open with fans as to the number of tickets in each category available / left. Would have stopped much of this speculating!

dancingsilverback said:

Good points. What this will do is enable fans to possible plan travel and also stop Scare-mongering. I bit today and rather than wait till Saturday to get a 3 group booking we have gone everyman to him-self reference where we sit/get tickets. Life is harsh sometimes

Freestyler said:
Got told of 2 different security blokes their.

also asked the girl at the box office, she didn't really say out or answer the question, but the face gave it away.

Didnt think the sunderland game was that important. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.