Biased Journalists

bored at work said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2590060/Blackburn-0-ManCity-2.html

pretty much stopped reading football reports in papers after the drivel in this link from Aug 2009

Thankfully i was in ameriland then so never saw that but thats...just...i don't even...

Clubber said:
Ok, let's have it. Which journalists do you believe to be 'biased' against us?

I can't pick any out in particular, as most I have read are good/not bad, and if ive seen a bad article on us, they have possibly wrote another which praises us, suggesting I was just overly touch about the 'bad article', but I constantly hear that certain writers have it in for us.

The reason I ask this question is because you can't say a writer has it in for us one minute, then as soon as they say something nice about us, suggest he's good, as this just means you didn't like his previous article and tarred the lad with the 'bias' brush. Let's have a bit more conviction with your accusations.

It's much easier and quicker to list those that I think are "for" us, or at least neutral. All the rest are, at best gullible/misinformed, at worst vindictive/actively against the club. -

For us/neutral - Henry Winter, Martin Samuel and Gabriel Marcotti
Against/gullible - All the rest

Paul Smith - City will win nothing under Mancini

Rob Beasley - I hope it all implodes

Can we have a public execution of these arse holes in City Square for all the guys without tickets.

Will we have the apologies flowing from the above two after the weekend, they are so morally correct NOT.

Not seen that video before but knowing what we now do, it is bloody fantastic viewing!

Picked up a free MEN at lunchtime and they've a 10-page special on Sunday's games. On page 2 of the 10 they tot up how much the likely City starting line-up cost (£188.5m).

So I went through the other 8 pages to see if they mentioned how much the equivalent rag line-up cost. Not a dicky-bird of course. Silly me - I forgot they're all home-grown.

i promise u the MEN
is bent .same as the BBC

full of red bastards<br /><br />-- Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm --<br /><br />weird how londoners love man utd ...and the irish...(
wont even admit its a catholic thing)

my question would be do we think journalists and pundits will refer to us as the champions with the same readiness and frequency that they do with united. Also on this point (touch wood) if we do win will MOTD update the open sequences to replace Vidic lifting the trophy to Vinnie?

The cookie monster said:
The cock sucker that is Steve fucking bates!
In the people on Sunday there will be a massive negative article about City .Bates has been doing this for years .He is also chairman of the Football writers association ,that is why Scholes only having played 12 games came third in the player of the year.
He will be plotting with Ferguson now about sunday .
At least we know what,s coming.

Jeremy Cross of the Daily Star.

Every week Mancini has lost the dressing room, there are revolts behind the scenes, and someone wants to quit the club. All via "a City source" aka his imagination.

One example: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/233246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/233246</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.