Bid for Tevez Accepted

de niro said:
Good, it means we've done the deal with aguero.
Carlos has been absolutely brilliant for us from day one, the poster alone was worth the money we paid.
I hope his strops won't tarnish what he did for us on the pitch.
We are well rid though of the upset his situation and that twat of an advisor could have caused.

We all can now move on.

Thanks Carlos and good luck to you and your family.

Agree with all of that but his strops have tarnished his amazing performances for our club, shame but that is the way it has gone, for me anyway!!

Still got to agree personal terms so wouldn't count to many chickens at this point!

Mind you it's all about the family right so am sure wages won't come into it.

Got to go just saw a flying pig whizz past the building

don't count your chickens yet, that's Carlos' job as that's what they'll be paying him in

tuearts overhead said:
Still got to agree personal terms so wouldn't count to many chickens at this point!

Mind you it's all about the family right so am sure wages won't come into it.

Got to go just saw a flying pig whizz past the building

I'm sure he's already agreed personal terms mate. Isn't Lord Kia something to do with Corinthians?

The haste with which City have agreed suggests he's waved his multi-million pound bonuses entitlement from us too.

Good.

rickmcfc said:
de niro said:
Good, it means we've done the deal with aguero.
Carlos has been absolutely brilliant for us from day one, the poster alone was worth the money we paid.
I hope his strops won't tarnish what he did for us on the pitch.
We are well rid though of the upset his situation and that twat of an advisor could have caused.

We all can now move on.

Thanks Carlos and good luck to you and your family.

Amen.

+2

Think he'll lose face if 'he cant agree personal terms,' after all this all about being near his family supposedly!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.