Bid for Tevez Accepted

Interesting what Bert said about wanting to speak directly to Tevez i.e. is this really what you want or is that c*nt Joorabchian leading you on again.

I respect him for choosing his family over his career. I appreciate how many people fail to comprehend the difficult circumstances surrounding being away from his kids and missing out on their childhood. Yes, he could have had it all here but there are more important things than football to him and I can understand that.

He came in, scored over 50 goals contributing heavily to our recent success and rid us of the 35 years burden. For them reasons, and them reasons alone, I will always hold him in high asteem irrespective of the comments he has made about us.

Extremely talented player, the best I've seen in a blue shirt but the club does not end with Carlos Tevez and we'll keep on moving forward. Good luck and all the best for the future Carlos and thanks for some exceptional, unforgettable moments of sheer brilliance.

C_T_I_D said:
I respect him for choosing his family over his career. I appreciate how many people fail to comprehend the difficult circumstances surrounding being away from his kids and missing out on their childhood. Yes, he could have had it all here but there are more important things than football to him and I can understand that.
Because he didn't care about his kids when he was shagging around possibly? That was the top priority for Tevez.

Alot of the South American players are Country over Club and that's something we can't appreciate with our indifference towards the National team in England.

Tevez really needed to follow Zabaleta's lead when it came to integrating at City. He was an appauling choice as Captain and there's no excuse for not learning the language. Everyone else seemed to manage OK.

Like all players, he comes and goes.

migmanc said:
fairly profitable deal

We will never know how much the Sheikh actually paid to get Tevez at City.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it was £50m+

Tevez has been a far better asset to us than I ever thought he would be.
If his move is entirely family related, then personal terms with the Brazillians should not be an issue.
Thank you Carlos for doing your extremely well paid job very well

Unbelievable some people on here! Now im 17 and I think im speaking the truth and what is right.

To put it into one sentance, we would not be where we are today, without Tevez.

Thats completely true. We wouldnt have finnished 3rd last season, OK yes we won the FA Cup semi without him, but I agree we play better as a TEAM without him.

Tevez is one of if not the best striker in the world, therefore im sad to see him go, but just the comments on here about his private life and how he has treated the club. He has played 100% out of his skin every game and I thank him for this,

Now lets move on, remember the amazing times we had with Carlos, and keep it that way. Dont turn into the rags saying he was shit, and glad his gone etc!

In my opinion, Tevez is irreplaceable, no other striker in the world has had such an impact on their team like Tevez has had with us. I hope we can cope without him, and I'm sure aguero if we get him well do a good job. But Tevez is the reason we are where we are right now.

Thanks for the great memories Carlos.
His attitude off the pitch leaves a little bit to be desired. But his attitude and effort on the pitch could not be falted by any sane person!
He is not the first footballer to not be able to keep his dick in his pants,but he is probably the only one to have a strong wife who gave him what he deserved.
So from me Carlos go and enjoy your football your children and your life.

Rubyappeal said:
Hope the deal is done quickly,and we can all move on.

The only issue I will ever have with Tevez,despite all the histrionincs,is the moment he handed back the scarves to the fans as he climbed the Wembley steps.I think that moment summed the man up.Tevez was lifting the trophy for Tevez first,City second.

Thats why he will always be a nomad,destined to wander,never truly finding what he's looking for to make him happy.He had it all here...this was just the start.Maybe he'll look back in a few years and realise it.

Good luck Carlos.You still leave as the best player I ever saw in a City shirt...but you'll never,ever be the Goat.

He didn't hand them back he threw them away, 1st Tevez, 2nd Argentina as per the flag on his back, 3rd his mate Kia, 4th his kids, City probably came somewhere below that lot,
Agree with your post but you must never have seen the King play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.