Bid for Tevez Accepted

de niro said:
Good, it means we've done the deal with aguero.
Carlos has been absolutely brilliant for us from day one, the poster alone was worth the money we paid.
I hope his strops won't tarnish what he did for us on the pitch.
We are well rid though of the upset his situation and that twat of an advisor could have caused.

We all can now move on.

Thanks Carlos and good luck to you and your family.

Bill, I totally agree that the poster was a right laugh at the time but it wouldn't have counted for anything if Tevez had flopped with us.

That was the important part - that he did the business on the pitch with us. And thankfully he did; I cannot fault him at all for his efforts and he's largely responsible for getting us to where we are now.

If this deal goes through then fair play to him as it will mean that he was probably truer to his word about it being primarily about his kids than many of us suspected (me included). I, like many others, thought this was about earning even more money and fully expected him to pitch up somewhere else in Europe such as Real or Inter. His agent is still a grade A twat though and no doubt he'll be richer because of this. Tevez's biggest fault is that he seems to hang on almost everything Joorabchian does or says and until that changes he'll bever be totally happy wherever he plays.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Think he'll lose face if 'he cant agree personal terms,' after all this all about being near his family supposedly!!!

and he gives a fuck

played to great effect with 100% commitment on the field. royal pain in the arse off it.

i dont know whether its just the cynic in me but i can see him trying to come back to europe within 15 months or less. i hope we have some safeguards written in to the transfer agreement and that we arent paying a loyalty bonus and any of his wages for his new club.

i dont trust tevez or his slimy agent

One of the best players I've seen wear City blue, the deal is perfect for us as he doesnt jkin a rival and we make big prifut. I wish him the very best for the future and won't forget the goals and the fact he helped us put the rags back in their boxes.

Thank you Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.