Bid for Tevez Accepted

King-Dzeko said:
I've secretly always thought him overrated if I'm honest, just something not quite right about him. He gets goals and works hard but there's much better out there. Last season you could see him not living up to City standards and while a lot wouldn't admit it, most if honest could see it. Gone are his best days and we've used him to help make us top dogs but it's time to move on and get better.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Carlos, ................. NEXT.

please tell me why you pick today to try your hand at wumming?

This should really test Tevez’s motivation. There’s no way Corinthians will be paying him anything like the reported £220k a week he’s on at City, so this will demonstrate for all to see exactly where Tevez puts his kids in his list of priorities. If he joins Corinthians, and takes the inevitable pay cut, then fair play, he’s gone for the reasons he says. He’ll have joined a far lower profile club, in a fair lower profile league, and be earning less, just for proximity to his family, and you’ve got to respect that. However, if he “fails to agree terms” with Corinthians then he clearly values money above all else, and as such he’ll lose a great deal of face, and respect, in my eyes. It’ll be a clear demonstration that the “I need to be near my kids” argument was a convenient shield for his actual motivation, the wish to receive another big payday (both from him and Joorabchian) and the wish to go somewhere warmer, and where they speak his language.

The balls in your court now Tevez, don’t drop it or you may find yourself in Manchester come September, and you’ll have burnt many bridges between yourself and the fans in the process.

No point in everyone writing reams of heartfelt text on this one - all that "we once loved him but now we don't" etc . . just to much angst like the bleating of an over-tired child.

Let's keep it simple eh? Looks like he's leaving - we move on - nuff said.

manimanc said:
KIA--hey carlos,great news i bring my friend,yeeha!!
CARLOS--what is it kia oh great one,another £100,000 a week,another piece of meat from tenerife,what is it gringo?
KIA--something much more king carlos,something a thousand lifetimes couldn`t bring to you...
CARLOS--a facelift?
KIA--oh carlito,you so mad,something you have wanted for a long,long time...
CARLOS--at last,my subscription to cbeebies has arrived in the post,no?
KIA--i`ve finally got you a transfer,we`re out of here my friend,goodbye rainy manchester and hello sunny brazil,we`re off to corinthians,yeeha yeeha!!
CARLOS--you fuckin what???
KIA--that`s right baby,me and you are off to brazil,you like.no?
CARLOS--so no real madrid,no inter milan,no barcelona,no ac milan,no chelsea?
KIA--erm no carlito,nobody else really would touch us with a bargepole but hey,it`s sun,sun,sun all the way my friend,yes?
CARLOS--WAHH,AHHH,WAHH,SOB SOB SOB SOB...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Love it (and possibly closer to the truth than most would think)

There is a light said:
Change the record for Christ's sake!

He's going, can't you get over the fact that he was unfaithful to his ex-missus?
When someone is implying that we ought to be sympathetic to the guy because the poor bloke needs to see his family, it kind of leaves out the crucial part that it's a problem of his own making and thus doesn't deserve sympathy. If someone fucks up, I ask that they pay for it and receive no sympathy. Instead, Tevez, rather than paying for it, has used every trick in the book to try and lower his value; transfer request mid-season; saying he won't work with Cook and Marwood; slagging off Manchester... and some want me to have sympathy? Erm, no, not for me. I'm not so blinded by adoration for Tevez's football that that sort of behaviour warrants sympathy and understanding.

Funny thing is for someone who professes to have such trouble with language etc...why is he going to a country where they speak portugese not spanish? lol

But anyway...last year this would have broken my heart...now i'm very accepting! Long live King Carlos and the memories..but don't forget...we're basically trading him in for a younger,hotter model ;) Welcome Senor Aguero!

In all fairness, my mum's friend is Portuguese and she says the languages are fairly similar, she can understand what they're saying and vice-versa.

Glad he's going, same time he has given us goals, good times etc. BUT we needed to show we didn't need him and if we get Aguero in. Well.

£40 million+ something, is a good deal on a tricky customer imho.

Carlos, has left the building.

No matter how much he's said to the press, on the field you could class him as a legend for what he's done. Scored against the Scum twice in the home leg, his celebration, telling Neville to shut up, numerous hat-tricks, scoring against the Scum at the Swamp and celebrating in front of their fans, important goals, a cool head when we've needed one, 20+ goals in both seasons, 50+ goals in two seasons, wondergoal vs Stoke at home, first captain in 35 years to lift a trophy and lots more.

Good luck to you Carlos, we'll all miss you but it's for family reasons so good luck to you.

(I just hope he doesn't sign for somebody in Europe soon and come back to bite us in the arse.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.