Bid for Tevez Accepted

Tim Vickery, who blogs a lot on South American football has no time for Tevez as he never seems happy anywhere for long.
Shame really because he would have been a legend and probably would have broken records in terms of goals scored for the club.
But, the King is dead and long live the King (time for Dzeko to step up, which I'm confident he will) and we'll probably see a better team next season as a result.

This is turning out to be easier than most of us thought. When he made his "announcement" we all assumed no South American club would be able to afford. Its great Corinthians have stepped upto the plate. We need to get this deal done now, and get Aguero in to replace him so this whole circus can be put behind us.

Skashion said:
C_T_I_D said:
I respect him for choosing his family over his career. I appreciate how many people fail to comprehend the difficult circumstances surrounding being away from his kids and missing out on their childhood. Yes, he could have had it all here but there are more important things than football to him and I can understand that.
Because he didn't care about his kids when he was shagging around possibly? That was the top priority for Tevez.

Change the record for Christ's sake!

He's going, can't you get over the fact that he was unfaithful to his ex-missus?

If he doesnt want to be here let him go. We can buy any replacement Mancini wants so we'll be fine this season.

He was necessary for those first two years but now we have won the FA Cup and qualified for the CL we can move on from Carlos
As someone else put in this thread we were fith or sixth on his list of importance and his general attitude to us the fans is disgraceful, he never stops for autographs after games and at the final he was throwing scarves back at fans when all of the other players were putting them around themselves
Goodbye Tevez I hope your replacement finds us more important than you did

If this goes through, it will make a pleasant change to actually make a profit on a transfer compared to the losses we will make when we finally get rid of Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Wayne Bridge etc. etc.

dont do it city, we will never see the money and that **** kia will end up owning him again and pimping round europe next year

Where are Corinthians getting the money from, though? I hope they're not functioning as a "staging post" for a move to Chelsea in January...

As for wishing to be near his family, I'm not convinced given his previous whoremongery.

The mighty news satire site 'Newsthump' has given its own slant on the deal . . .
<a class="postlink" href="http://newsthump.com/2011/07/18/tevez-to-be-returned-to-the-wild/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://newsthump.com/2011/07/18/tevez-t ... -the-wild/</a>?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.