Bid for Tevez Accepted

I've secretly always thought him overrated if I'm honest, just something not quite right about him. He gets goals and works hard but there's much better out there. Last season you could see him not living up to City standards and while a lot wouldn't admit it, most if honest could see it. Gone are his best days and we've used him to help make us top dogs but it's time to move on and get better.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Carlos, ................. NEXT.

There is a light said:
Skashion said:
C_T_I_D said:
I respect him for choosing his family over his career. I appreciate how many people fail to comprehend the difficult circumstances surrounding being away from his kids and missing out on their childhood. Yes, he could have had it all here but there are more important things than football to him and I can understand that.
Because he didn't care about his kids when he was shagging around possibly? That was the top priority for Tevez.

Change the record for Christ's sake!

He's going, can't you get over the fact that he was unfaithful to his ex-missus?
Why would we?! Him fucking some other bird is the whole reason behind him leaving us. I'm furious about it all, the guy's a fucking ****! If he hadn't done that she would never have left him and taken his kids away from him and he could have become a fucking legend of our club! I think I'll be angry about it until we get a replacement who proves he will be suitable, and that might not be as easy as we think or at least might take a good while to prove with whomever we sign!

I just hope that we insert a clause that he can't be sold to a European club until at least 12 months after signing.

Great player, but I just don't trust him anymore.

King-Dzeko said:
I've secretly always thought him overrated if I'm honest, just something not quite right about him. He gets goals and works hard but there's much better out there. Last season you could see him not living up to City standards and while a lot wouldn't admit it, most if honest could see it. Gone are his best days and we've used him to help make us top dogs but it's time to move on and get better.

wtf u talking about?

leipzigblue said:
I just hope that we insert a clause that he can't be sold to a European club until at least 12 months after signing.

Great player, but I just don't trust him anymore.

Agreed. Don't trust Kia one inch.

Sell-on clauses galore at that price City.

Thanks for your time with us Carlos.

Next!

I never thought he was a great player, good yes but not a team player. I felt that he was selfish with the ball at times and there were innumerable times when he should, and could, have passed to players in better positions. However he was a City player and I thank him for that and his departure leaves the way for Captain Vinny!!

BUT I will never forget the time he sat opposite me on the train back from the Fulham match and he was kind enough to agree to me taking a photo of him and borrowed the sports pages of my paper!! He did have a few words of English and he was a gentleman.

Goodbye and Good Luck Carlos but City will always be bigger than any player.

Lets hope this saga is finally coming to an end.

Good and bad points in kettle neck leaving.

We will miss his goals and work rate but Vinnie will become captain.

Goodbye Carlos go and rot in the mighty Brazian league hahahaha.

King-Dzeko said:

Wow.
A forward who works hard and scores goals is overated?
Lets hope your namesake can do the same this year!

KIA--hey carlos,great news i bring my friend,yeeha!!
CARLOS--what is it kia oh great one,another £100,000 a week,another piece of meat from tenerife,what is it gringo?
KIA--something much more king carlos,something a thousand lifetimes couldn`t bring to you...
CARLOS--a facelift?
KIA--oh carlito,you so mad,something you have wanted for a long,long time...
CARLOS--at last,my subscription to cbeebies has arrived in the post,no?
KIA--i`ve finally got you a transfer,we`re out of here my friend,goodbye rainy manchester and hello sunny brazil,we`re off to corinthians,yeeha yeeha!!
CARLOS--you fuckin what???
KIA--that`s right baby,me and you are off to brazil,you like.no?
CARLOS--so no real madrid,no inter milan,no barcelona,no ac milan,no chelsea?
KIA--erm no carlito,nobody else really would touch us with a bargepole but hey,it`s sun,sun,sun all the way my friend,yes?
CARLOS--WAHH,AHHH,WAHH,SOB SOB SOB SOB...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.