Bid for Tevez Accepted

Kayla-CTID said:
Funny thing is for someone who professes to have such trouble with language etc...why is he going to a country where they speak portugese not spanish? lol

But anyway...last year this would have broken my heart...now i'm very accepting! Long live King Carlos and the memories..but don't forget...we're basically trading him in for a younger,hotter model ;) Welcome Senor Aguero!
If you jinx this i swear to god.....
97618-v2.jpg

Sad to see Carlos go, on the pitch he always gave 100% but thankfully we are in a position to replace him with quality players.

Thanks for the memories but its now time to move on.

CTID

Thank fuck this is nearly over. People saying he's a legend is bullshit, he's a quality player on the pitch, theres no denying that, but as person (and whether you want to blame this on Joorabchian or not), he's a shithouse! I'm just glad we're no longer in a position where this kind of player can hurt us - welcome to manchester Aguero!

I was always thinking this media bs would be stopped by tevez himself, but wrong. nd also saying he wouldnt leave, not now... but there you go, you never know.

I think we should all be really proud of the way the club has dealt with this Tevez saga, from the way they have tried to accomodate him and his obvious family problems, the way we've not been bullied into letting him go too cheaply(could've been more but hey that's transfer negotiations), the way the club hieracy and players are wishing him the best for the future and then there's us, the fans not resorting to rag tactics and behaving like primitive Neanderthals. We'll carry on improving as a club regardless, onwards and upwards CTID

-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm --

I think we should all be really proud of the way the club has dealt with this Tevez saga, from the way they have tried to accomodate him and his obvious family problems, the way we've not been bullied into letting him go too cheaply(could've been more but hey that's transfer negotiations), the way the club hieracy and players are wishing him the best for the future and then there's us, the fans not resorting to rag tactics and behaving like primitive Neanderthals. We'll carry on improving as a club regardless, onwards and upwards CTID<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm --<br /><br />I think we should all be really proud of the way the club has dealt with this Tevez saga, from the way they have tried to accomodate him and his obvious family problems, the way we've not been bullied into letting him go too cheaply(could've been more but hey that's transfer negotiations), the way the club hieracy and players are wishing him the best for the future and then there's us, the fans not resorting to rag tactics and behaving like primitive Neanderthals. We'll carry on improving as a club regardless, onwards and upwards CTID

kinkysdribble said:
I think we should all be really proud of the way the club has dealt with this Tevez saga, from the way they have tried to accomodate him and his obvious family problems, the way we've not been bullied into letting him go too cheaply(could've been more but hey that's transfer negotiations), the way the club hieracy and players are wishing him the best for the future and then there's us, the fans not resorting to rag tactics and behaving like primitive Neanderthals. We'll carry on improving as a club regardless, onwards and upwards CTID

Excellent 1st paragraph.

Average 2nd paragraph.

Rubbish 3rd paragraph.

New York, New York, New York, so good they named it thrice.

A strange one. I can't thank him enough for his contribution to the City cause over the past two seasons, and all the good memories I have of him.

Yet, I can't wait for the prick to finally fuck off and leave.

what did I say about fat lady! lol

Corinthians clearly don't have enough money up front and want to pay over 25 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.