Big deal in process...

thatsmyflag said:
i reckon its AJ..................but DAN said and i quote "he has been at carrington since midday" if that is true its not AJ he is talking about as he only arrived in manchester at around 2:30pm ??????????????????????????????

Why waiting till the end of the window.. Everybody knows it's Messi ;)

citizens_1976 said:
Somud said:
Gago and Lucas are totally different players??? No they are not. Lucas was the best player in Brazil and he played as a second DM, the guy that link the defense with attack. This is Gago's position too. But neither is good enough for us, this is very clear, Gago would be totally exposed in the PL.
If he does come, prepare to eat your words. Gago is quicker mentally than your super Dario Srna, that is a fact. Srna is a better version of Zabaleta, that's all.

I get so tired of hearing how players will be "exposed" in the PL. Half the teams in the PL are utter shite. A guy like Gago is technically superior to 90 percent of the players in the PL. If Gago were "exposed" it would be because he isn't big enough to handle the fucking manhandling the shite teams at the bottom dish out, not because he doesn't have a tremendous amount of talent. And you are wrong about Lucas. He was an attacking midfielder for Gremio. Likewise he held that role for the Brazil U21 team. Hence all the fucking buildup with Boca played them in the finals of the Libertadores. It was Lucas vs. Riquelme. The Spanish announcers fawned all overthemselves about how he was going to Liverpool, the player of the year and was the second coming. He had a slight injury for the first game but still was completely and utterly fucking abused over that two game set. Made some of his PL performances look legendary.

Am I the only one that saw the thread about ssn gago to sign before the whole bloody site crashed....another wum title removed???

smiles said:
Johnson is not a 'big deal'.
The SSN reporter who's been outside carrington will look like a right plum if we sign someone else.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh Lord that would be a funny sight!

i reckon its AJ..................but DAN said and i quote "he has been at carrington since midday" if that is true its not AJ he is talking about as he only arrived in manchester at around 2:30pm ??????????????????????????????

thatsmyflag said:

I reckon mancitydan is a bullshiter extraordinaire.

WUM saying he will not be online anymore when the new deadline is reached? CHECK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.