Big July Announcement

Re: The Big Announcement - I got it...

The Big announcement!

As as from 5 minutes ago (the postie has just been) thanks to 'denislawsbackheel' I am now a proud owner of a GMT bus pass.
Many thanks DLBH!

cleavers said:
andrewmswift said:
It was a mistake for the club to build this up so high.
They didn't "build this up so high", they just sent an email to people getting them to sign up. Its people on this thread have built it up to something it probably isn't.
People on Bluemoon overreacting? That's insulting. When has that ever happened?

We're changing the name to Manchester City Yankees & changing home colours to red.

Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling

GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling

When is it?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
GresleyChris said:

My source - Not telling

When is it?

On the 8th August I believe. Apologies to those that already knew for spoiling your power trip over the masses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.