Big July Announcement

GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling
I wasn't expecting much but better than this.

GresleyChris said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
GresleyChris said:
Can't believe those that know are still not telling. Confidentiality agreement or not, it hardly matters.

I'll spoil the party anyway and reveal its a family fun day type event at the gmex. Primal Scream are playing, it'll be a chance to formally introduce Pellegrini and players etc. Hardly worth keeping secrets over if you ask me. Anti climax

My source - Not telling

When is it?

On the 8th August I believe. Apologies to those that already knew for spoiling your power trip over the masses.

I'm on holiday that day, any chance you can get it moved for me?

welcometomanchester said:
GresleyChris said:

My source - Not telling

Same here. That's why I don't see it's worth all the secrets and guessing games. I may have been misinformed and there may be some "plus special guests" that we don't know about but that's what I know and I think it's pretty shit to be fair. Unless you like Primal Scream and really care about seeing the players up close of course

Re: The Big Announcement - I got it...

EST could be changing to eastern standard time means all our games will be 5 hours in advance of what the OS says..... boi that will be confusing

or all the banned fans will be getting EST to help them behave and improve its Peter Fletcher's new tactic will save them writing a grovelling letter and coming on here to plead their innocence

sparks will fly lol

GresleyChris said:
welcometomanchester said:
GresleyChris said:

My source - Not telling

Same here. That's why I don't see it's worth all the secrets and guessing games. I may have been misinformed and there may be some "plus special guests" that we don't know about but that's what I know and I think it's pretty shit to be fair. Unless you like Primal Scream and really care about seeing the players up close of course

If true that's a big time disappointment, and I totally agree that there was no reason to make any hype at all for that. Moreover, as an international-based fan I have literally zero interest in that.

Over reacting? Here? I think not.
Anyway if it is a gig with Primal Scream and not a triple transfer announcement that blows every fucker out of the water, I am going on a killing spree.
That is all.

If Carlsberg did Big July Announcements!

I was expecting a double swoop for Bale and Cavanni but never expected anything this monumental. Primal Scream AND special guests! I hope Chappy is there as well, as well as the guys in the analysis room.

Awesome!

The announcement is the mens and ladies teams are to be joined together in the hope we get some top quality offspring for our new youth system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.