Big July Announcement

odd that we've had multiple reports of the fan fest thing on here but still nothing from the club

BIG JULY ANNOUNCEMENT. ...... The ticket office have fooked up all you Direct Debits. And as your renewals haven't gone through your seats went on open sale and have now been SOLD...........Oh yeh Sorry

Jc3065 said:
BIG JULY ANNOUNCEMENT. ...... The ticket office have fooked up all you Direct Debits. And as your renewals haven't gone through your seats went on open sale and have now been SOLD...........Oh yeh Sorry

That's not funny, because they HAVE fecked mine up - I've got two instead of one and having a 'mare trying to get them to correct it. Trouble is I don't want to kick up too much fuss in case they cancel my seasoncard. I can't exactly take my business elsewhere.

willy eckerslike said:
Jc3065 said:

That's not funny, because they HAVE fecked mine up - I've got two instead of one and having a 'mare trying to get them to correct it. Trouble is I don't want to kick up too much fuss in case they cancel my seasoncard. I can't exactly take my business elsewhere.
Yep they Bolloxed mine too no DD set up
With the bank. Rang them
And that's when the girl said that some seats had been re sold. Went straight down the the box office and paid it in cash. So my seat is now safe.

Jc3065 said:
willy eckerslike said:
Jc3065 said:

Yep they Bolloxed mine too no DD set up
With the bank. Rang them
And that's when the girl said that some seats had been re sold. Went straight down the the box office and paid it in cash.

Simple, pay your DD to willy eckerslike instead.

Everyone's happy. Sorted.

Bluep*ss said:
Well you missed it didn't you.
The Big July Announcement has been.............see below...........

“Thailand is a huge market for the club, which is why we’re delighted to soon be launching a Thai version of the Manchester City website.

“Set to go live in July, the new website will satisfy the demand from City’s millions of fans from around the country to be able to view the latest news and content in Thai.”

Under the deal, est Cola has filmed a TV advert with City players that will be aired on TVs in homes across the country’s 69 million strong population.

City players and the club crest will also feature in both below and above the line advertising campaigns and in store point-of-sale.

Are they fooking joking ? Lets see how many actual fooks I give about that

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-squidward.jpg

Bluep*ss said:
Well you missed it didn't you.
The Big July Announcement has been.............see below...........

“Thailand is a huge market for the club, which is why we’re delighted to soon be launching a Thai version of the Manchester City website.

“Set to go live in July, the new website will satisfy the demand from City’s millions of fans from around the country to be able to view the latest news and content in Thai.”

Under the deal, est Cola has filmed a TV advert with City players that will be aired on TVs in homes across the country’s 69 million strong population.

City players and the club crest will also feature in both below and above the line advertising campaigns and in store point-of-sale.

Ooooh yeeeeeah...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1xDPUqLV0[/youtube]

Is Joe Hart in the ad? Not seen him in many advertisments before, especially not cola ones...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7EfQU5rYU[/youtube].

Just like my dandruff...invisible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.