big mistake

TCIB said:
I prefere him at spurs to anyone else tbh because i just cant see spurs maintaining a threat. One or two injuries and thats them done for as they have no decent players on the bench.
They've had one or two injuries all season (Dawson Gallas King Lennon Pienarr...)
Now many are back fit and their bench looks like: Gallas Sandro Pienarr Krankjar Panviucenko... Yeah none of them are decent!

One thing I hated about Rags in the 90's and 00's is that they could never ever admit or see that other teams were good and other players were good. At the moment I'm seeing constant "United are shit" "Spurs don't have a good bench" blah di fucking blah,

The term "since the money, we're just like the Rags" keeps coming in my head as a chant!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am --<br /><br />
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Mancini is building a dynasty at City, and you are either with him, or you are not.
Or you absolutely love Mancini as our manager but aren't stupid to see he does make mistakes and aren't too bias or blinkered not to talk about them.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Mancini is building a dynasty at City, and you are either with him, or you are not.

Adebayor thought he could take the manager on, and he lost.

There are more than a few ego's at City that have tried to take Mancini on and it has left them on the sidelines, or out of the club altogether, and those players that have had their spats with him have not got us into the position we currently find ourselves in.

They are out of the club, and good riddance to them.

Bridge, Bellamy, Adebayor, Tevez, Boeteng, to name a few.

Mancini wants team players, and Adebayor wasn't a team player. I liked him when he was with us, bit we are better off without him and all the other egotists that have left, or are going to leave because their personal ego's got the better of them.

Spot on well said. It's not like he can't handle "difficult" personalities or Mario would be gone by now. I like the job he is doing, it's not going to be perfect overnight.

Cobwebcat said:
I don't agree with loaning players within the same division.

It should definitely be stopped imo. Mind you, nobody forced us to loan a top quality striker to a potential title rival......

Marvin said:
When Adebayor is up for it he is incredible, but as we know he isn't always up for it

I really don't know why Mancini wanted him gone. Ade really tried hard in every single game Mancini played him (ie not many) and looked sharp and very very good. But like many others Mancini had a downer on him from the start and never really gave him a chance.

But for me, Ade is certainly good enough for us. Yes, I agree he is not always up for it, but neither is Balo. And Dzeko is always up for it, but sometimes shite anyway. Is that any better?

Ade should have been our 4th striker, end of.

Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:
When Adebayor is up for it he is incredible, but as we know he isn't always up for it

I really don't know why Mancini wanted him gone. Ade really tried hard in every single game Mancini played him (ie not many) and looked sharp and very very good. But like many others Mancini had a downer on him from the start and never really gave him a chance.

But for me, Ade is certainly good enough for us. Yes, I agree he is not always up for it, but neither is Balo. And Dzeko is always up for it, but sometimes shite anyway. Is that any better?

Ade wasn't willing to be 4th choice though, that was the problem. He's 1st choice at Spurs.

hgblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
I don't agree with loaning players within the same division.

It should definitely be stopped imo. Mind you, nobody forced us to loan a top quality striker to a potential title rival......

I don't think it should be allowed but we haven't loaned him to a title rival. We've loaned him to a team we hope will take points off our title rivals. The only way Spurs would win the title is if the City & Utd team busses crashed into each other. They will be in a severe battle just to finish top 4 come may.

Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:

Really?? So you think Adebayor would have settled for 4th striker?

Are you on drugs?

He's well known for upsetting dressing rooms and rocking the boat if he doesn't get his way.

That's why Bobby's shipped him out.

Ade just does not fit in to the way we play. He is much more suited to fast counter attacking play IMO. Where our possession football would need him to have his back to goal too often.

In addition let's face it he didn't play well for us from the time bobby arrived

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.