big mistake

ono said:
Blue Si O.B said:
Skashion said:
I don't see them as genuine challengers so in my view it's not a big mistake. Him playing, and playing well, will help us get a better transfer fee too.
de nile is not just a river in egypt.
He's a moderator on our Egyptian forum.

Hes also a diamond geyser.

Neville Kneville said:
hgblue said:
Cobwebcat said:
I don't agree with loaning players within the same division.

It should definitely be stopped imo. Mind you, nobody forced us to loan a top quality striker to a potential title rival......

I don't think it should be allowed but we haven't loaned him to a title rival. We've loaned him to a team we hope will take points off our title rivals. The only way Spurs would win the title is if the City & Utd team busses crashed into each other. They will be in a severe battle just to finish top 4 come may.

City and United have had the best start to a Premiership season on record, and if Spurs beat Everton they are 4 points behind with no European football to distract them. Obviously I hope you're right, but I see Spurs as a serious threat.

nicko said:
Don't want to be too negative because I think everyone at City is doing a brilliant job, but I cannot believe that we have loaned Adebyor to Spurs.

Not only that but he feels slighted by us so he is playing with a point to prove.

Never ever loan players to rivals again City...

Mancini had an issue with him - he was never going to play many games and he would have caused fookin mayhem in the squad because he was not playing.

Also factor in the Tevez situation in so far as he was still at City at the end of the transfer window he was striker no 5

We let him go and Spuds would have been where they are now with or without Adebayour

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
Ade just does not fit in to the way we play. He is much more suited to fast counter attacking play IMO. Where our possession football would need him to have his back to goal too often.

In addition let's face it he didn't play well for us from the time bobby arrived

Mancini wanted him out. He didn't try to play Ade into form or help him because he's not the player he wants in City's attack. He doesn't fancy him as a player & he's the boss, so that's that. If he'd wanted to keep him, he would have got him playing as he is now. Imo he's a million times better than Jo & could have helped us last season but he's nowhere near as good as the strikers we have now.

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
Ade just does not fit in to the way we play. He is much more suited to fast counter attacking play IMO. Where our possession football would need him to have his back to goal too often.

In addition let's face it he didn't play well for us from the time bobby arrived
I don't think people want Ade to be playing for us, we can all see the faults that he brings to the club (I actually hate the fucker and never want to see him play for us again!)... As much as we tried to sell him to Zenit St Petersburg or Marseille, he shouldn't be at Spurs. I'm
Not angry about it, I'm not angry at Mancini, but I'm sure people must get the points others are trying to make.

Stop flapping. If we finish above them its a masterstroke, if not is a clanger dropped. Let's just see how it pans out eh?

The Flash said:
Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:
When Adebayor is up for it he is incredible, but as we know he isn't always up for it

I really don't know why Mancini wanted him gone. Ade really tried hard in every single game Mancini played him (ie not many) and looked sharp and very very good. But like many others Mancini had a downer on him from the start and never really gave him a chance.

But for me, Ade is certainly good enough for us. Yes, I agree he is not always up for it, but neither is Balo. And Dzeko is always up for it, but sometimes shite anyway. Is that any better?

Ade should have been our 4th striker, end of.

Really?? So you think Adebayor would have settled for 4th striker?

Are you on drugs?

He's well known for upsetting dressing rooms and rocking the boat if he doesn't get his way.

That's why Bobby's shipped him out.

Really? Is that what he told you?

Mancini may be a great manager, but he is not without his faults, no-one is. And in my humble opinion, one of his faults is that he makes almost instant decisions as to whether you are in or out. And not even God can help you if you are on the out list. He immediately decided he didn't want Ade in the team, and imho it has fook all to do with disruptive attitude or anything like that. He just didn't want him and that was that.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm --<br /><br />
hgblue said:
Neville Kneville said:
hgblue said:
It should definitely be stopped imo. Mind you, nobody forced us to loan a top quality striker to a potential title rival......

I don't think it should be allowed but we haven't loaned him to a title rival. We've loaned him to a team we hope will take points off our title rivals. The only way Spurs would win the title is if the City & Utd team busses crashed into each other. They will be in a severe battle just to finish top 4 come may.

City and United have had the best start to a Premiership season on record, and if Spurs beat Everton they are 4 points behind with no European football to distract them. Obviously I hope you're right, but I see Spurs as a serious threat.

I do too. All this "Spurs will collapse because they always do" stuff is total nonsense. You might as well say "City will collapse because we always do". We are not the same team we were and neither are Spurs. They might even get better and stronger as the season progresses, who knows. They are certainly in the race at the moment, that's for sure.

Chippy_boy said:
The Flash said:
Chippy_boy said:
I really don't know why Mancini wanted him gone. Ade really tried hard in every single game Mancini played him (ie not many) and looked sharp and very very good. But like many others Mancini had a downer on him from the start and never really gave him a chance.

But for me, Ade is certainly good enough for us. Yes, I agree he is not always up for it, but neither is Balo. And Dzeko is always up for it, but sometimes shite anyway. Is that any better?

Ade should have been our 4th striker, end of.

Really?? So you think Adebayor would have settled for 4th striker?

Are you on drugs?

He's well known for upsetting dressing rooms and rocking the boat if he doesn't get his way.

That's why Bobby's shipped him out.

Really? Is that what he told you?

Mancini may be a great manager, but he is not without his faults, no-one is. And in my humble opinion, one of his faults is that he makes almost instant decisions as to whether you are in or out. And not even God can help you if you are on the out list. He immediately decided he didn't want Ade in the team, and imho it has fook all to do with disruptive attitude or anything like that. He just didn't want him and that was that.

-- Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm --

hgblue said:
Neville Kneville said:

I do too. All this "Spurs will collapse because they always do" stuff is total nonsense. You might as well say "City will collapse because we always do". We are not the same team we were and neither are Spurs. They might even get better and stronger as the season progresses, who knows. They are certainly in the race at the moment, that's for sure.

Hear hear chippy lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.