Big news I heard last night....

pominoz said:
allan harper said:
Last week we were still in with a chance of winning two cups and 3rd in the league, this argument is getting weaker with each passing week.

"In with a chance",does not mean we were going to win them,and we only dropped to 4th because we got beat by the current champions,at their ground.
Man the lifeboats.

We didn't drop to 4th because of yesterday's result, we dropped to 4th because of our performances over the last few months. We've had a easy route to the semi finals and soon as we come up against a decent team in the Europa we get knocked out. I don't want he sacked, not until the end of the season anyway.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The story in the Mail on Sunday is a new development on something which has been gathering momentum for months.

A PLANTED article by Bob Cass - at the behest of Slur Alex Ferguson.

A simple attempt to try and stop the current process, and at the very least, infer somebody is settling for second best.

chuck us the link then mate.

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The story in the Mail on Sunday is a new development on something which has been gathering momentum for months.

A simple attempt to try and stop the current process, and at the very least, infer somebody is settling for second best.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1367976/Manchester-City-set-entice-Mourinho-10m-year-deal-Jose-wants-dream-job-Manchester-United.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html</a>

blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1367976/Manchester-City-set-entice-Mourinho-10m-year-deal-Jose-wants-dream-job-Manchester-United.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html</a>

It wound me up a little this article when i read it yesterday

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:

Cheers mate.

Not a chance of Mourinho going to the Rags, not a chance.

Lol... look at the comments on the article at the bottom.

"As a United fan...."

- Thomas, Surrey, 20/3/2011 11:06

The article, whilst putting across the view that mourinho wants united also gives it to Mancini and some of his signings!

Whilst yesterday was disappointing, I think the article is a way of putting the stops on pursuing mourinho, which I believe will happen sooner rather than later!

mammutly said:
There are no 'sources' at City anymore. The place is very tightly run these days, and even if a move had already been made to replace Mancini in the summer (which is very unlikely IMO), there is no way that information would be leaked from inside the club or by anyone outside the club they are doing business with.
The last point is important, ADUG would pull the plug on a deal immediately if the details were leaked and the reputation of the 'source' would be ruined in the process. Everybody involved in high stakes business negotiations like this would know that.
ADUG do not have partners/associates/assistants or anybody else involved in decision making until they are ready and they control more or less exactly who knows what and when. They are not a big corporation but the business reputation of Abu Dhabi is well established. Sources? No chance.

Source?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Spot on Tolm.

For those that don't know, Cass is Fergie's Lapdog and any story with his name on it should set the alarm bells ringing. His last effort was that ridiculous story about Tevez wanting to go back to United. Another story which came straight from Fergie's office.

As soon as I saw that on Sunday I guessed what was going on.

m27 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Spot on Tolm.

For those that don't know, Cass is Fergie's Lapdog and any story with his name on it should set the alarm bells ringing. His last effort was that ridiculous story about Tevez wanting to go back to United. Another story which came straight from Fergie's office.

As soon as I saw that on Sunday I guessed what was going on.

People can ridicule me all they want, but Jose Mourinho is a very real prospect for our club.

Has been for many weeks, and Ferguson knows it more than anyone.

Cass has merely attempted to propogate a smear that Jose should take stock a little longer at Madrid, or he is settling for second best.

The elephant in the room is not United, it's Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.